ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Why Diwali Is Called Festival Of Lights ?
Total Articles: 1
The word Diwali itself is derived from the from the sanskrit term “Deepawali” that means a series of lights. This festival signifies the goodness that comes with lights. There is a Hindu story associated with the advent of this festival. The lord Ram along with beloved wife Sita and brother Lakshman came back to his kingdom after 14 years of exile. On that day the people of Ayodhya welcomed them by lighting the whole city with diyas. Since that day Diwali is known to be the festival of lights when everyone comes together and celebrate the win of good over evil. According to another story from southern India this day the Goddess Durga defeated the evil demon Narakasura. With this, the light of knowledge and truth came to the mankind. Grab the Diwali offers to buy sweets, clothes, gift hampers, chocolates etc. on discounted price.
Years after years this festival has been celebrated in our country and now this day is not just limited to lighting diyas. This day people worship Lord Ganesha also known to be “vighnaharta” because he is the remover of obstacles from the righteous path, also he imparts intellect and wisdom to the worshippers. Goddess Laxmi is known to be the giver of fortune, luxury and prosperity and goddess Saraswati is the goddess of knowledge, books and music. All three gods are worshipped together to endow blessings on our families.
The main reason behind lighting the homes is because it is a common belief that Laxmi ji resides in bright and clean places. So, when the whole house is lit with diyas, string lights and candles laxmi ji visits the place and fills the house with wealth and prosperity. This day the whole family prays together for the blessing of all three gods. With the Diwali sale going on you can buy string light colourful diyas, rangolis etc. to brighten up your homes at a lesser price.
Diwali offers on FreeKaaMaal
FreeKaaMaal is a site that provides best of offers and discounts to the customers from more than 500 e-commerce sites. Here you can also look for Diwali coupons while going through the products. These coupons enable the customers to get instant discount on their total purchase. You can shop for new clothes, house lightings, lamps, diyas, etc. to get the festive vibe with in an affordable price range.
For more information visit our website:-https://freekaamaal.com/diwali-offers
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca