ALL >> Career >> View Article
How To Identify Top Placement Consultants In Delhi?
Total Articles: 7
Companies display advertisements for the job openings while job seekers hunt for desirable job opportunities matching their qualifications and work experience. To facilitate the requirements of both the parties with eminent ease, the role of placement consultants comes into picture. In short to say, FMCG job consultants act as middlemen between the job seekers and the companies. While posting any vacancy, the companies do not rely on job portal advertisements or the newspaper advertisements. On the other hand the job seekers also prefer contacting recruitment agency which is a third party and acts on behalf of the company to screen the right candidate. Basically, the job seekers and the companies prefer placement consultants to find the right services with eminent ease.
Role of FMCG recruitment agency from the employeres perspective
Whenever there is a job opening, companies approach the top placement consultants of Delhi. It is because the consultants have a huge database with a long list of job seekers. The consultants go through the scanning procedure and supply the right candidate whenever the companies are in need. Furthermore, online portals are a brilliant source of headhunting resumes that complement job profile in question. FMCG consultant carries out the preliminary screening of the candidate’s profiles and thereafter schedules the candidate’s interview with the company.
What is the role of consultants from the job seekers standpoint?
The database of the consultant increases in two ways- Either the consultant contacts the job seeker over phone or the job seeker calls the consultant after viewing the advertisements in the newspapers or directories. After watching the advertisement online or offline, candidates go through the registration process. Thereafter, based on the candidates experience and qualifications, consultants contact the right company depending on the number of vacancies in the requisite sectors. Simultaneously, this way, the job seekers also stay updated with the newest demand in the pertinent sector of engineering, architecture, etc in terms of skills, experience and qualifications.
What are the intrinsic merits of the top 10 FMCG recruitment consultants in India?
• They possess a good communication skill with impressive inter - personnel skills.
• They have the potential to gauge the candidates suitability for a job of specific nature.
• They present the job responsibilities of the company and the requirements of the candidates explicit in the initial stages of employment.
• They do the follow up with the aspiring candidate simultaneously during the progress of hiring process at the time of various rounds of interview and after placement of the candidate.
• Their role is to create a bridge between the employer and the job seeker for a particular vacancy that complements the candidates profile with the companies requirements.
Matching the two sides successfully determines the success rate of the talent acquisition possessed by any top class placement consultant whenever any job seeker is fetching for the right job. Top recruitment consultants in Delhi keep in touch with the company during the initial stages of hiring process who have taken their services. In fact, they offer their services even after the job of both the parties is accomplished. So, it is very important to understand the competency of the placement consultants before you have entrusted your job search in their hands.
FlySquare Solution is among the leading Placement Agency in Delhi NCR specializing in Executive Search, Volume Hiring & Human Resource Planning.
Career Articles1. Kairos Consultancy | Right Destination & Right Opportunity For Job
Author: KAIROS CONSULTANCY
2. How To Select The Appropriate Consultants In Gurgaon?
Author: anoop kumar
3. 6 Ways To Find The Best Locum Pharmacist Jobs
4. Electrical Engineering Interview Questions And Answers
5. Best Pharmaceutical Training Institute In Mumbai
6. How To Style A Button Up Shirt In 4 Different Ways
Author: Melanie Schwartz
7. Baciano Is Giving A Helping Hand
Author: Melanie Schwartz
8. Best Pharmacovigilance Training Institute, Courses And Programs In Mumbai And Pune
9. How To Become A Consultant
Author: Ian Marsh
10. Resume Tips: How To List References On A Resume
11. Best Biotech Training Institute In Pune: Biopharma Training
12. Career Opportunities: Explore Career In Banking.
13. How Retained Recruiters Differ From Contingency Recruiters?
14. How To Answer Interview Questions With Confidence?
15. Job Interview Tips: Top Pre-interview Checklist