ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Famous Architects In Cochin
Total Articles: 32
Importance of Adding Plants in Interior Design
When we plan about decorating our home, we can think of many elements like panels, decorative element, cladding, some photo frames. But there is one thing that we always miss when decorating is adding some plants. It can be because people would have not understood the importance of plants.
Most of the time we hesitate to do it because plants may need proper care and we might not be sure of what type of plants to be added in our home. There are many importance of adding plants into our décor and we will look about that today. Monnaie Architects & Interior are the best architects in Cochin.
1. Easier breathing
Plants are the best partners for having fresh oxygen at a room and this means there will be an increase in oxygen level when more and more plants are placed inside the house. Some of the plants that release oxygen during the night are orchids, succulents & epiphytic bromeliads. These plants can be placed inside the house. Place these plants in the bedroom & you will feel relaxed while sleeping.
2. Reduce stress.
Most of us will agree and find it easier to overcome the stress factor when there are plants around which gives a natural environment. Add more and more plants to your home and you can achieve it. Indoor plants can make us feel comfortable and will even influence us to feel positive. Can anyone imagine a room without a plant & with a plant, you can surely compare the difference of the atmosphere & the way you feel about the space.
3. Better health condition
It has been proved in the studies that plants can calm heart rate and lower the blood pressure. It can also reduce the muscle tension that is related with stress. It can also help to decrease sore throats, colds, coughs, Fatigue, headaches and flu-like symptoms. It surely has a great impact to help us improving our health. Add more and more plants and be healthier.
4. Increases humidity
Plants release moisture vapour as a part of the process of photosynthesis as well as its respiratory process. Because of this, it increases the air humidity. Plants would release around 97 per cent of the water they take in. If you want to increase humidity of a room, you can add more plants and put them together.
5. Sharpens focus & creativity
Studies show that when plants are being placed in an indoor space, may it be a home office, class room or workplaces; there is an overall increase in productivity which has been observed as a result of being able to focus on work. People also tend to be more responsive and creative because of having greenery in their home.
This states that plants are really important not just for the outdoor area but even for the interior. It is something that we all need to make us feel even more relaxed. Plants can also create a more soothing & calm aura wherever you plan in putting them.
To know more about our services click here.
Home and Garden Articles1. 5 Essential Gardening Tips From Reliable Plant Expert In Uk
Author: Paul Gooderham
2. Air Duct Cleaning In Atlanta,conyers : Why Do I Need To Clean My Air Duct?
3. Apartments For Rent In The Northborough Area
Author: Sue Thornton
4. Hire End Of Lease Cleaning Perth To Get Back Your Full Bond Amount Return From The Landlord
5. Hiring A Professional Cleaner Will Be Beneficiary For You
Author: Monika Zuzanska
6. Facts For Getting A Cleaning Expert
Author: Monika Zuzanska
7. Things You Should Know Before Buying A Garage Door
Author: Kevin Bocchini
8. Has Your Carpet Suffered With Gravy Or Any Grease Stains? Tips To Remove Them…..
Author: Riley Evans
9. Things You Need To Know About Bee Removal
Author: Jeff Stanifer
10. Why To Hire Packers And Movers?
11. Cushion Covers Offer A Bright And Contrasting Look To Space
Author: Vedwati Maurya
12. Soundproof Windows Vs Secondary Glazing
Author: Hugo Carter
13. Eco-friendly Interior Designing
Author: Bric Group
14. Turn Your Bathroom Remodeling Dream Into Reality With Help From The Bathroom Remodel Specialist
15. Do's And Don'ts That Will Master Your Bathtub Remodel!