ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Mamma Mia Theatre Tickets In London
Total Articles: 3
Planning for some quality time with your dear ones! Get for an enjoyable time with award winning funny London musical, Mamma Mia! The blockbuster musical is truly referred as the mother of all jukebox musicals and running with packed houses at the Prince Edward theatre London West End. The show has been enjoyed by millions of fans across the globe.
Heart touching and all time classic ABBA hits are beautifully weaved into a brand new story. The story of Mamma Mia! is set against the remote Greek Island. The show features weddings, mistaken identity along with lots of fun. Some of the popular musical numbers of the show are 'Dancing Queen', 'Money Money Money' and 'Waterloo', sing along and say 'Thank you For the Music...'
Mamma Mia the Musical revolves around Donna, single mother and her daughter Sophie who is getting married to Sky. But, she is desperate to find out the real identity of her biological father. She invites three men from her mother’s past after reading her diary without telling her mum Donna. The rib tickling funny London musical features larger than life characters with a gripping .
Mamma Mia! is loved by people of all age groups and they will return again to enjoy this wonderful show. For ardent ABBA fan, the show is a memorable musical experience as it features some soul lifting musical numbers.
The Novello Theatre is one of the most famous London Westend theatres positioned along the Aldwych. Some of the high quality London hotels such as Aldwych One, as well as lots of impressive restaurants and bars are located at a nearby distance from the theatre. Try Cellar Door, a cabaret bar is a located at a nearby distance, whereas some famous tourist spots like The National Portrait Gallery, National Gallery and Covent Garden are at a walking distance from the theare.
Novello Theatre is located at an easily accessible location and can be commuted via tubes, as nearest station to the theatre is Covent Garden on the Piccadilly line. You can also visit the theatre by bus numbers 1, 4, 11, 13, 15, 68 and 98. You can also hire a taxi or drive your own car, the nearest NCP car park is at Drury Lane/Parker Street, or there are meters outside the theatre.
Read More @ http://www.london-theatretickets.com/theatres/Novello-Theatre-London.aspx
Entertainment Articles1. How Sonali Bendre Revealed News Of Her Cancer To Her Son Ranveer
Author: Kelly Sanchez
2. Hire Best Austin Party Bands To Add High Energy Entertainment To Your Celebrations
3. Make Corporate Events Impressive And Successful By Choosing The Right Corporate Events Hall
Author: Assadullah Haroon
4. How Safe Are Amusement Park Rides
Author: Navneet Kumar
5. What Makes Party Photo Booth A Must-have At Wedding?
Author: Robert Batson
6. Corporate Entertainment Kzn
Author: Corporate Entertainment KZN
7. Kolkata Independent Model Girls
Author: Jenny Gupta
8. Dhadak Whatsapp Video Status Download - Jhanvi And Ishaan Movie Video Songs
Author: ruhi 1 mishra
9. Sacred Games Review: How Does Netflix's First Indian Original Series Fare?
Author: amar kayam
10. Awesome Ways To Use Augmented Reality In Businesses
Author: andrew scanta
11. All You Need To Know About The Ar Emojis
Author: andrew scanta
12. Rock Your Next Home Party With Retro Jukeboxes!
Author: Laurie Hekeik
13. Look What Kind Of Men Do Strippers Desire?
Author: Ashley Jennifer
14. The Homemaker By Urvashi Kumar Trikha
Author: Urvashi Kumar Trikha
15. Artist And Celebrities Is Here To Help You Chart Out Your Dream Event!
Author: Artists Celebrities