ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Mamma Mia Theatre Tickets In London
Total Articles: 3
Planning for some quality time with your dear ones! Get for an enjoyable time with award winning funny London musical, Mamma Mia! The blockbuster musical is truly referred as the mother of all jukebox musicals and running with packed houses at the Prince Edward theatre London West End. The show has been enjoyed by millions of fans across the globe.
Heart touching and all time classic ABBA hits are beautifully weaved into a brand new story. The story of Mamma Mia! is set against the remote Greek Island. The show features weddings, mistaken identity along with lots of fun. Some of the popular musical numbers of the show are 'Dancing Queen', 'Money Money Money' and 'Waterloo', sing along and say 'Thank you For the Music...'
Mamma Mia the Musical revolves around Donna, single mother and her daughter Sophie who is getting married to Sky. But, she is desperate to find out the real identity of her biological father. She invites three men from her mother’s past after reading her diary without telling her mum Donna. The rib tickling funny London musical features larger than life characters with a gripping .
Mamma Mia! is loved by people of all age groups and they will return again to enjoy this wonderful show. For ardent ABBA fan, the show is a memorable musical experience as it features some soul lifting musical numbers.
The Novello Theatre is one of the most famous London Westend theatres positioned along the Aldwych. Some of the high quality London hotels such as Aldwych One, as well as lots of impressive restaurants and bars are located at a nearby distance from the theatre. Try Cellar Door, a cabaret bar is a located at a nearby distance, whereas some famous tourist spots like The National Portrait Gallery, National Gallery and Covent Garden are at a walking distance from the theare.
Novello Theatre is located at an easily accessible location and can be commuted via tubes, as nearest station to the theatre is Covent Garden on the Piccadilly line. You can also visit the theatre by bus numbers 1, 4, 11, 13, 15, 68 and 98. You can also hire a taxi or drive your own car, the nearest NCP car park is at Drury Lane/Parker Street, or there are meters outside the theatre.
Read More @ http://www.london-theatretickets.com/theatres/Novello-Theatre-London.aspx
Entertainment Articles1. Learn Why Professional Wedding Photographer Is Important For Wedding Photos
Author: steve robert
2. Proslideshow Modular Was Released By Pixel Film Studios For Fcpx
3. A Beautiful Wedding Starts With A Beautiful Wedding Decoration
Author: Assadullah Haroon
4. The Big Bang Theory' Might Wrap After Season 12 | Xtrascoop
5. Dr. Chiufang Hwang Chronicles Immersion Into 60s Southern Black Culture In Finding Janine
Author: 1888 PressRelease
6. Famous & Top Indian Astrologer In Toronto, Vancouver, Surrey, Canada
Author: Astrologer Vikramji
7. 7 Book Of Moses Money Spell
Author: Dharmesh Patel
8. How To Select A Party Location?
Author: Fun Times Wine and Paint Lounge
9. Global Home Entertainment Devices Market Share
10. Great Gatsby Party Entertainment Can Add Versatility To Your Party
11. Music Promotion Techniques On Soundcloud
Author: Easton Smith
12. Considering Which Lego Sets To Buy?
13. How A Professional Photographer Can Make Your New Year Memorable
Author: Sam Crawford
14. Concert Stage: 5 Most Amazing And Expensive Stages Assembled
Author: Phillipa James
15. 5 Examples Of Amazing Stage Design Using Led Screen
Author: Phillipa James