ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
7 Critical Seo Mistakes To Avoid
Total Articles: 15
When a website is properly optimized for a search engine then its chances of sustenance on the digital platform is higher compared to other websites. The websites that are not optimized rightly for search engine has lesser probability of views. Hence, such websites with poor SEO scores has higher chances of getting removed from the internet.
Unfortunately, often the people associated with websites such as the business people, web content writers, bloggers and others cannot use the SEO in the correct manner. As a consequence, there are certain shortcomings that surface.
Here are discussed certain important and crucial mistakes that are often found in web content and websites that pulls the traffic of the particular website down. So read on to find out the bugs.
1) Keyword stuffing : An article or any web content when written, they are fed with keywords. Keywords are those words or phrases that are most frequently or most commonly used by the users when they look up for a certain content or a certain topic or information. Keywords are a necessity and an important part of the SEO on the other hand an article that is too crowded with keywords is not acceptable. As it is said anything in excess is not good, same applies for keywords in an article.
2) Too many redirects and broken pages : Many a times so happens that an error page appears when you click on a particular link. No matter how many times you try your best to open that link, they just won’t lead you anywhere but rather give you an error page or something useless. Such kinds are called broken links. Broken links either lead to error pages or gets redirected to other relevant (or sometimes irrelevant) pages. When you get a different page to yourself than what you expected when you clicked on a particular link, it is called a redirect. These redirects and broken pages are not a very comfortable experience from the user’s perspective. So, too many of these actually hampers the SEO.
3) Duplicate content : This is one very serious issue when it comes to websites and web contents. Plagiarism is strictly dealt with in the world of web writers. It is a considered a serious and offensive act towards the authority whose content has been copied. If your article or web content has text or material that is exactly same in form and order with another content that has been published earlier, then that marks a warning before you publish that content. Therefore, it is a wise step to always run a check through your article or web content in order to make sure it is not plagiarized before you proceed to publish it.
4) Poor quality of content : The ranking of a website majorly depends on the user friendliness of it. The major focus of a website remains on the fact whether it is convenient for the user or not. The information provided and the readability of an article are the determining factors for the qualitative analysis of the article. According to the standards, web content is qualified as good when the information provided in it is true and not adulterated, and it is easily readable for the user. If the structure or the matter of the content deviates from these standards then the quality of the content falls. Such poor quality contents has a higher chance of getting removed from the internet as they fail to meet the expectation of the user and thus makes a negative impact on the SEO.
5) Forgetting mobile users : Of late, there has been a major migration of internet users from computers to mobile phones. Due to the facility of easy portability and less consumption of space, many among the new age users and even many of the old users are switching their choice of device for using the internet. Also, as the phones are becoming smarter day by day at a steady pace, the users find it increasingly easy to browse and perform other functions with the mobile phones. So, a major section of the user of the digital platform is made up of the mobile phone users. Hence it is of utmost importance that the contents of a website are well developed for phone software and apps.
6) Not optimizing for site speed : Speed is another very important factor for the use of internet. It is the same way as a high speed connection is loved by users; the websites that are customized for high speed internet traffic are better preferred by the users. However, not all websites are custom made for the same speed. Different websites run on different speed depending upon their necessities and limitations. It is best to consider the website speed for which the content is to be prepared. Contents that is in sync and compatible with the website speed, keeps traffic free of hazards.
7) Poor site structure : The outlook and the structure of the website matters if you want to attract viewers. A well interactive and user friendly page is more welcoming than a shady one. Also, it is crucial for a website page to have clear and crisp information. This makes a higher ranking of the website with respect to SEO. A poor site structure is when the user doesn’t find suitable options to interact with the website. As a result, the website does not grow in number of views and remains unpopular.
These are the 7 major SEO mistakes that pull down the rank of a website. However, keeping these points in mind and successfully avoiding them while creating web content will ensure a good ranking for the website and great quality content.
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. Top 3 Reasons To Use Seo Service From Indian Seo Agency Or Experts
2. Seo Compatibility With The Increasing Usage Of Smart Devices
Author: Digital Prosoft
3. Magazine-style Designs To Frame Your Blog Content In A Bold Yet Balanced Way
Author: Nik Gallagher
4. 6 Reasons Seo Is So Important For Your Organization
5. Samsung Repairs In Uk
6. Selecting The Right Greenville Seo Company For Success
Author: Ian Maxwell
7. Website Promotion Company Bangalore
8. An Insight To Significance Of Website Designing Services In Delhi For Business Online
Author: Pixicart Digital Solutions
9. Search Engine Optimization (seo)
Author: Sohag Mohanta
10. Running A Restaurant? These Seo Tips Will Help Prosper Your Business
Author: Shane Kinsch
11. Migrate To 'https' To Make Your Website More Secure
Author: Shane Kinsch
12. 6 Key Features Businesses Should Consider Before Choosing A Web Host
Author: Chris Walker
13. 9 Powerful Elements Of An Ecommerce Website For Maximum Reach
Author: Chris Walker
14. Increase Search Engine Ranking - Seo Expert
15. Winning Seo Strategy That Helps To Sail Through Competition
Author: Web Click India