ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Read What You Should Draft In The Muslim Wedding Invitation Wording
Total Articles: 38
Marriages in Muslim community are described in Quran as mercy, love, peace, and it is said that the wife and husband complement each other. The relation involves comfort, warmth, security and modesty. One of the best and important aspects of a Muslim wedding is the element of God consciousness. This will help the bride and groom to become one person and live the entire life together. When the marriage is fixed, the first thing that comes to the mind is informing the guests.
It’s been since numerous decades that wedding cards are printed and distributed to the guests to witness the new bond of the bride and groom. The tradition is still the same in most of the Muslim families. The card can be created in any manner, but there is one most important aspect that needs to be focused. It is the Muslim wedding invitation wording. Muslims are very strict when it comes to the wordings in the card; they want everything to be as per Quran.
Features to include in Muslim wedding invitation wording
There are usually two Muslim wedding cards created for the wedding, one is for Nikah or Shadi and second is for Walima or reception. The card of Nikah is created by the bride’s family and the Walima card is prepared by groom’s family.
Both the cards have the Quran verses mentioned in the beginning. The Muslim marriage wordings start with the name of Allah and few quotes from Quran. Some examples are:
‘In the name of Allah Gracious and Merciful’, ‘In the name of Allah, Merciful and Beneficent’, and so on.
The next aspect to mention in the card is the father’s name of bride as well as the groom. The reason to mention the father’s name is he is the guardian and he would be in support for the bride and groom for the entire life. Some examples of mentioning the name of father are: I, XYZ, father of XYZ, cordially invite you on the occasion of my son’s/daughter’s marriage, Mr. and Mrs. XYZ welcomes you to the auspicious wedding ceremony of son/daughter, and so on.
In the centre of the card comes the name of the bride and groom, the date and time of wedding as per the Quran, venue details and address.
Just remember the above mentioned things and your job of creating a right Muslim wedding invite will be completed.
Salam to all, I am Bhargav Himnshu. My marriage was fixed by my parents and they wanted me to complete the task of wedding cards. I consulted Parekhcards.com and they helped with Muslim wedding invitation wording and presented me the best cards. My parents and in laws approved the cards with a smile.
Wedding Articles1. How To Choose A Catering Company For Your Event
2. Bangalore Venues Flaunt Best Wedding Theme Decor
Author: Syed Atif
3. The Experience Of The Georgian Wedding Barn, Anyone Can Have It Cheap
Author: Jeff Buffington
4. Bridal Jewelry Buying Tips
Author: Haq Nawaz
5. Enter Now For Your Chance To Win Your Dream Wedding
Author: Carly Odgers
6. Bahamas Grand Classica Cruise Deck Plan- Bahamas Paradise Cruise
7. Cruise Weddings Offers - Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line
8. The Best Wedding Venues In Vermont Within Your Budget
Author: Henry Smith
9. Ways To Find The Best Wedding Florist Etobicoke
Author: Oleander Floral
10. Classic Wedding Cars, Classic Car Hire, Vintage Wedding Cars
11. Flower Decoration Design Ideas For Venues In Bangalore
Author: Syed Atif
12. How Marriage Searches Have Changed Over The Years
Author: Abhimanyu Singh
13. Beach Wedding Ideas For Couples That Can Add A Different Taste For The Special Day!
Author: Steve Hardin
14. Choosing The Best Wedding Flowers
Author: Robin Dutt
15. Get The Right Matrimonial Match For You
Author: Akash Pokuri