ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Read What You Should Draft In The Muslim Wedding Invitation Wording
Total Articles: 32
Marriages in Muslim community are described in Quran as mercy, love, peace, and it is said that the wife and husband complement each other. The relation involves comfort, warmth, security and modesty. One of the best and important aspects of a Muslim wedding is the element of God consciousness. This will help the bride and groom to become one person and live the entire life together. When the marriage is fixed, the first thing that comes to the mind is informing the guests.
It’s been since numerous decades that wedding cards are printed and distributed to the guests to witness the new bond of the bride and groom. The tradition is still the same in most of the Muslim families. The card can be created in any manner, but there is one most important aspect that needs to be focused. It is the Muslim wedding invitation wording. Muslims are very strict when it comes to the wordings in the card; they want everything to be as per Quran.
Features to include in Muslim wedding invitation wording
There are usually two Muslim wedding cards created for the wedding, one is for Nikah or Shadi and second is for Walima or reception. The card of Nikah is created by the bride’s family and the Walima card is prepared by groom’s family.
Both the cards have the Quran verses mentioned in the beginning. The Muslim marriage wordings start with the name of Allah and few quotes from Quran. Some examples are:
‘In the name of Allah Gracious and Merciful’, ‘In the name of Allah, Merciful and Beneficent’, and so on.
The next aspect to mention in the card is the father’s name of bride as well as the groom. The reason to mention the father’s name is he is the guardian and he would be in support for the bride and groom for the entire life. Some examples of mentioning the name of father are: I, XYZ, father of XYZ, cordially invite you on the occasion of my son’s/daughter’s marriage, Mr. and Mrs. XYZ welcomes you to the auspicious wedding ceremony of son/daughter, and so on.
In the centre of the card comes the name of the bride and groom, the date and time of wedding as per the Quran, venue details and address.
Just remember the above mentioned things and your job of creating a right Muslim wedding invite will be completed.
Salam to all, I am Bhargav Himnshu. My marriage was fixed by my parents and they wanted me to complete the task of wedding cards. I consulted Parekhcards.com and they helped with Muslim wedding invitation wording and presented me the best cards. My parents and in laws approved the cards with a smile.
Wedding Articles1. Turn To The Best To Buy Indian Wedding Invitation Online
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
2. Jeevanrahi Will Help You To Find Your Life Partner Online.
Author: we provide best and verfied groom and bride
3. Dos And Don'ts For Wedding Stage Decorations
Author: Syed Atif
4. Why Should You Hire A Wedding Planner?
Author: Flavia Luce
5. Stretch Tents - Perfect Shelter For Functions And Events
6. Top Things To Remember On Day Before Your Wedding
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
7. The New Designer Indian Wedding Invitations For All Who Want Exclusive Cards
Author: Krutika Sharma
8. Significance Of Floral Bouquets As Gifts And In Events
Author: Syed Atif
9. 5 Effective Ways To Reduce Your Guest List
10. Start Your New Journey With Mohan Vilaas
Author: ponting brown
11. Find Wedding Venues In The Usa: What To Choose An Indoor Or Outdoor Venue?
Author: World Class Wedding Venue
12. Hire A Wedding Planner To Capture All Your Cherished Moments
Author: Frost John
13. Leading Gay Wedding Planner Cape Town Can Plan Everything From A To Z To Make The Wedding Really Thr
Author: Lance Wickham
14. Imperative Benefits Of Professional Mandap Hire
15. How To Live A Happy Married Life