ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
How To De-fog Your Mazda 6 Windscreen
Total Articles: 11
When you are looking at a Mazda 6 for sale, the last thing on your mind is likely to be a fogged up windscreen. However, fogging up is a very common phenomenon on even the sophisticated of vehicles. It can not only be annoying, but it can also be potentially dangerous, as your view of the road is compromised.
What Causes Fogging?
On a rainy, cool morning, the air inside your Mazda 6 is very similar to the air outside; heavy with moisture. When you get into your vehicle and close the door, as soon as you start breathing, you are increasing the moisture vapour in the air. As the moist, warm air from inside your lungs meets the moist, cold air in your car, the moisture condenses on the nearest and coldest possible surface; the windscreen.
The Problems of Demisting:
As soon as that fogging up starts happening on your windscreen, you may immediately reach for a cloth or your sleeve. However, even as you are removing some of the water vapour, you are breathing more moisture into the air causing it to mist up again.
While winding down your windows to equalise the temperature may work, you will need to open your windows so far that you will end up feeling freezing cold. Even opening up a couple of air vents, it won’t be enough to shift the water already condensed on your windscreen.
While a fogged up windscreen can be a frustrating problem, your Mazda 6 has the solution; a great air conditioning system. While it may seem silly to crank up your AC, it is actually the best way to clear your windscreen. Air conditioning cools your car on hot days by removing the water vapour in the air to reduce the air temperature. This means that when your windscreen is fogged up, turning on the AC will remove water vapour from the air. Your moist breath will be dispersed in the air, rather than just condensing on your windscreen.
Turn your AC on high and direct it through the windscreen demister vents. However, unless you want a blast of cold air hitting your face, turn off the front facing vents and direct the AC vents to the windscreen and side windows. This will ensure that you have maximum visibility in no time at all.
If you would like to know more about the fantastic features on the new Mazda 6 for sale, Perth drivers should speak to us. The Melville Mazda sales team would be delighted to answer any queries you may have about the Mazda 6, Perth deals and current offers. We can also help with vehicle finance options, insurance for your new vehicle or a test drive of the Mazda 6.
Greag Dean is owner of Melville Mazda, leading Mazda Cars Dealer in Perth, his team at Melville Mazda are on top of everything you need to know when it comes to buying a new or pre-loved Mazda.
Automobiles Articles1. Cad Jobs: What Are The Different Options?
2. Ring Main Unit Market Worth Over 2.45 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Markets and Markets
3. What Steps Can You Take To Build Credit Score As A Young Individual?
Author: jeffery reynold
4. What To Consider When Planning To Buy A Motorbike
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Brushless Dc Motors Market About To Hit $8.15 Billion By 2021
Author: Markets and Markets
6. Bridgewater Car Sales - Getting The Best Deal
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
7. Being A Driving Instructor, A Challenging Profession
Author: Nate Mcgahey
8. Making A Smart Choice With The Help Of Used Cars Butler Nj
Author: Precision Jeep
9. Know Some Key Advantages Of Availing Truck Rental Services
Author: Emma Denton
10. Yellow Vs. White Fog Lights: Make A Better Decision For Brighter Light
Author: Nathan Howard
11. Vehicle Electrification Market Worth 92.59 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Mr. Shelly Singh
12. Add Style, Elegance And Luxury To Weddings - Hire Wedding Cars
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How To Check Out Any Local Garage First For Auto Repairs?
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Get Your Peugeot 208 Regularly Serviced
Author: Barry Sharp
15. 3 Great Mazda 2 Features For Learner Drivers
Author: Greg Dean