ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
How To De-fog Your Mazda 6 Windscreen
Total Articles: 4
When you are looking at a Mazda 6 for sale, the last thing on your mind is likely to be a fogged up windscreen. However, fogging up is a very common phenomenon on even the sophisticated of vehicles. It can not only be annoying, but it can also be potentially dangerous, as your view of the road is compromised.
What Causes Fogging?
On a rainy, cool morning, the air inside your Mazda 6 is very similar to the air outside; heavy with moisture. When you get into your vehicle and close the door, as soon as you start breathing, you are increasing the moisture vapour in the air. As the moist, warm air from inside your lungs meets the moist, cold air in your car, the moisture condenses on the nearest and coldest possible surface; the windscreen.
The Problems of Demisting:
As soon as that fogging up starts happening on your windscreen, you may immediately reach for a cloth or your sleeve. However, even as you are removing some of the water vapour, you are breathing more moisture into the air causing it to mist up again.
While winding down your windows to equalise the temperature may work, you will need to open your windows so far that you will end up feeling freezing cold. Even opening up a couple of air vents, it won’t be enough to shift the water already condensed on your windscreen.
While a fogged up windscreen can be a frustrating problem, your Mazda 6 has the solution; a great air conditioning system. While it may seem silly to crank up your AC, it is actually the best way to clear your windscreen. Air conditioning cools your car on hot days by removing the water vapour in the air to reduce the air temperature. This means that when your windscreen is fogged up, turning on the AC will remove water vapour from the air. Your moist breath will be dispersed in the air, rather than just condensing on your windscreen.
Turn your AC on high and direct it through the windscreen demister vents. However, unless you want a blast of cold air hitting your face, turn off the front facing vents and direct the AC vents to the windscreen and side windows. This will ensure that you have maximum visibility in no time at all.
If you would like to know more about the fantastic features on the new Mazda 6 for sale, Perth drivers should speak to us. The Melville Mazda sales team would be delighted to answer any queries you may have about the Mazda 6, Perth deals and current offers. We can also help with vehicle finance options, insurance for your new vehicle or a test drive of the Mazda 6.
As Perth’s largest retailer of Mazda Cars and Accessories, our team at Melville Mazda are on top of everything you need to know when it comes to buying a new or pre-loved Mazda.
Automobiles Articles1. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
2. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
3. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
4. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
5. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
6. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
7. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
8. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
9. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
10. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
11. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat
12. The Use Of Cummins Compound Turbocharger Results In Sped Up Motor
Author: Rip Rook
13. Wearing Novelty Helmets Motorcycle Can Keep You Protected While Riding!
Author: Dickens Ben
14. Your Search For The #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
Author: Al Freilich
15. Best And Affordabale Car, Bus, Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Neetabus Shubhyatra
Author: Neetabus Shubhyatra