ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Ensure Proper Eating Habits For Young Athletes To Enhance Their Growth
Total Articles: 47
Young athletes and kids need the fullest of nutrition to receive the right amount of nutrients. Just one healthy meal before a competition cannot substitute the inadequate amount of daily nutrition that the kid may need. Along with balanced diet, young athletes need to know when to eat what type of food so there is enough time for a
30 Day Paleo Challenge
proper digestion. The whole procedure of metabolism needs to complete before the body receives any ‘fuel’ for the performance from the food they consume.
Eating more carbohydrates for a couple of months prior to the competition is important. Sporting events calls for a lot of endurance and energy even during the practice sessions. Therefore keeping the body stored up with carbohydrates like whole-grain pasta, peanut butter, whole grain bread and cereal (not sugar-coated), and plain, baked potatoes.
Eat small snacks for less than 200 calories that is low in fat, protein and fiber about an hour before the game.
Choose easy an inexpensive protein options like, chocolate milk, yoghurt or a smoothies to repair and rejuvenate your muscles.
A smart option is to choose a pre-workout snack such as a granola bar, high carbohydrates sports bar or sports drink.
Eat a healthy meal in the morning and make sure to rise up early to kick-start the metabolism process in the young athlete and produce enough energy.
Cut down the consumption of greasy and junk food such as cheeseburgers and French fries, which can result in feeling tired and sluggish as the body has to work hard to break down such fats.
Healthy eating habits and good exercises are the key to success for all young athletes. Keeping a healthy diet will make them go places and win competitions.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Fitness Articles1. Xeloda 500 Mg
2. Use Best Fitness Tracker, Fitness Band While Doing Fitness Activities
Author: Tanjni Pache
3. 6 Amazing Reasons To Get A Cross Trainer
Author: Nathan Crowley
4. New Mom’s Workout Regime
5. The Populace Is Facing Serious Problem With Obesity And Needs To Look Into It
Author: Ben Nixon
6. Pose Of The Month: Bhujangasana
Author: Louise Franklin
7. Meditation On The Go: Breathe, Pause, Notice
Author: Teresa Hazzard
8. Yin Yoga: A Yoga Observe Every Athlete Ought To Adopt
Author: Carolyn Case
9. Water And Yoga: However And When To Hydrate
Author: Katherine Austin
10. Master The Art Of Lifting Your Body Above Ground With The Help Of A Pole
Author: Spencer Holden
11. How To Use Yoga To Accomplish Your New Year’s Resolutions
Author: Ruth Golden
12. 3 Physical Rehabilitation Tips To Minimize Pain In The Back
Author: Jordan Smith
13. Natural Treatment To Ensure Family’s Robust Health
Author: Maria Gini
14. Why Yoga Teacher Training In Thailand?
Author: Yoga Retreat in Thailand
15. Knowing These Secrets Will Make Your Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Look Amazing
Author: Dave Woods