ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Facts That Nobody Told You About Yin Yoga Retreat In Goa
Total Articles: 370
A spiritual retreat offers positive time filled with silence, meditation, yoga and healthy meals, all in the company of others who are also there for many of the same needs. It is food for the soul and a necessary element in bringing balance back into ones life. Going on a yoga vacation is for everyone; experienced and new alike. It does not depend on expertise and simply requires being there in mind, body and spirit during that time.
While on yin yoga retreat in Goa, doing the practice of yoga will bring one into the space to learn how to do prana, which is the act of breathing. Where this may seem a simple enough task to do, there are specific ways to get the most from the breath. The breath is the yin and the yang, for it brings in the energy of life, then returns it back into the universe. It is a constant flow, feeding the whole being and energizing its very substance. Focusing on the breath during yoga meditation is necessary, for yoga is about the breath, teaching each one to breath even during intense and difficult moments. Yoga teaches how to bring the practice into ones daily life, breathing through even the most difficult times. One can learn the five types of prana and incorporate them into the yoga practice.
By working on the different forms of breath, it will allow the deeper parts of oneself to be uncovered and open up. Through the prana, it helps direct the attention into the center, rather than focusing towards outward thoughts and problems, which often cloud ones life.
Part of yoga also incorporates mantra, also known as chanting, which helps to focus the intention and brings with it healing. The repetition of "Om" is a simple yet powerful sound, gathering the energy from the external and internal, helping to integrate the energy into a profound feeling of centeredness. It is something that requires practice, as with all things, for it is only through daily ritual that it becomes natural and brings with it the joy of discovery and a sense of peace. Namaste.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Dave Woods who has written a number of articles on yin yoga retreat in Goa and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.anayayogaretreat.com.
Fitness Articles1. Height Expert Kit – Remedy For Your Height Problems
Author: Expert Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd.
2. Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Cure Ocd By Visiting Doctor Satyakant Trivedi In Bhopal
Author: Satyakant Trivedi
4. How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free Aug
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
5. Physiotherapy Helps In Recuperating From An Injury And Lead A Healthy Life
Author: Holly Coane
6. Amazing Weight Loss With Fat Burning Supplements - Crazy, But It Works
Author: Rishabh Singh
7. Chinese Acupuncture For Pcos Treatment
Author: Seth Aslatt
8. What Should Women Wear To The Gym?
Author: Dan Keegan
9. Tips To Find The Best Physio For You
Author: Mack Taylor
11. These 7 Fruits Can Help You In Losing Weight
Author: Maria Taylor
12. Natural Way To Detox Center And Wellness Retreats
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Iifem Opening Up New Horizons In Fitness Education In India
14. Important Services Provided By Health Products Manufacturers
15. Best Yoga Training Centre In Mysore: Yogadarshanam