ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Facts That Nobody Told You About Yin Yoga Retreat In Goa
Total Articles: 368
A spiritual retreat offers positive time filled with silence, meditation, yoga and healthy meals, all in the company of others who are also there for many of the same needs. It is food for the soul and a necessary element in bringing balance back into ones life. Going on a yoga vacation is for everyone; experienced and new alike. It does not depend on expertise and simply requires being there in mind, body and spirit during that time.
While on yin yoga retreat in Goa, doing the practice of yoga will bring one into the space to learn how to do prana, which is the act of breathing. Where this may seem a simple enough task to do, there are specific ways to get the most from the breath. The breath is the yin and the yang, for it brings in the energy of life, then returns it back into the universe. It is a constant flow, feeding the whole being and energizing its very substance. Focusing on the breath during yoga meditation is necessary, for yoga is about the breath, teaching each one to breath even during intense and difficult moments. Yoga teaches how to bring the practice into ones daily life, breathing through even the most difficult times. One can learn the five types of prana and incorporate them into the yoga practice.
By working on the different forms of breath, it will allow the deeper parts of oneself to be uncovered and open up. Through the prana, it helps direct the attention into the center, rather than focusing towards outward thoughts and problems, which often cloud ones life.
Part of yoga also incorporates mantra, also known as chanting, which helps to focus the intention and brings with it healing. The repetition of "Om" is a simple yet powerful sound, gathering the energy from the external and internal, helping to integrate the energy into a profound feeling of centeredness. It is something that requires practice, as with all things, for it is only through daily ritual that it becomes natural and brings with it the joy of discovery and a sense of peace. Namaste.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Dave Woods who has written a number of articles on yin yoga retreat in Goa and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.anayayogaretreat.com.
Fitness Articles1. The Secrets Of Bruhana Nasyam Therapy In India
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
2. Know Effective Ways To Reduce Weight The Healthy Way
Author: Owen Jones
3. Let Herbs Cure Your Soul And Body From The Core, Stay Safe And Healthy
Author: Seth Aslatt
4. Ideas On How To Give A Kick Start To Your Pole Dancing Business
Author: Spencer Holden
5. Things The Media Hasn't Told You About Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
Author: Dave Woods
6. Find The Digital Camera For You If You Are A Beginner
Author: Fiona Lee
7. Valuable Tips For Wearing Coloured Contact Lens
Author: Aasim Rahman
8. Shopping For Fitness Clothing – Becoming A Fitness Apparel Brand Ambassador
Author: Henry Vongxay
9. The Healing Property Of Professionally Imparted Massage Is Unending
Author: Leona Miller
10. Get A Fit Body At Top Gym In Charlotte
Author: Justin James
11. Balance Board Workout - Have Fun While Getting Fit!
Author: Erik Olsen
12. The Ultimate Guide Of Pradhanama Nasya Therapy
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
13. Best Strength Training Machines For Women
14. Can Yoga Heal A Broken Heart?
Author: Louise Franklin
15. Relief Through Yoga Within The Face Of The Opioid Epidemic
Author: Carolyn Case