ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
You Will Never Thought That Knowing Yoga In India Could Be So Beneficial!
Total Articles: 370
Learning yoga has become an attribute for every Indian. At some point of time they are certainly affected by yoga. A few Asians learnt can keep you healthy for a very long time. They strengthen the digestive system. Increase the blood flow to various parts of the body that keeps you fresh and pepped up all day long. Investing a few hours in this exercise is a long-term assuredness of being healthy.
Many prefer to learn yoga in India from Rishis (holy men) as they perfect the asana and are able to help the learner perfect it. A wrong bend or a wrong posture can do much harm than good. Hence it is very important to learn the right posture.
Today you do not have to go to remote villages to learn the exercise from a meditating Rishi (holy man). Instead there are many instructors that are trained in the field to help you practice. It is best prescribed on an empty stomach and after a good rest.
Yoga finds its mentions in the Upanishads and the Puranas that have been composed by the Aryans in later half of the Vedic period. Hence it must have been pursued by Kings, Royals and most of the people as an exercise routine where cardio and weight training were unheard of.
There are 8 stages described by the teachers of Yoga:
Yamas - where one learns to abstain or restrain
Niyamas - here one studies to give up the ego and live in purity and contentment
Asanas - here are the exercises of healthy living
Pranayama - Breathing exercises
Partyahar - where the senses are withdrawn
Dhrana - complete concentration is achieved
Dhyana - from concentration, meditation is the next step
Samadhi - the super conscious state is achieved.
To reach this stage many years of practice is needed. And once you attain all the eight then Moksha that is redemption is said to be yours.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Dave Woods who has written a number of articles on yoga in India and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.sampoornayoga.com.
Fitness Articles1. Height Expert Kit – Remedy For Your Height Problems
Author: Expert Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd.
2. Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Cure Ocd By Visiting Doctor Satyakant Trivedi In Bhopal
Author: Satyakant Trivedi
4. How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free Aug
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
5. Physiotherapy Helps In Recuperating From An Injury And Lead A Healthy Life
Author: Holly Coane
6. Amazing Weight Loss With Fat Burning Supplements - Crazy, But It Works
Author: Rishabh Singh
7. Chinese Acupuncture For Pcos Treatment
Author: Seth Aslatt
8. What Should Women Wear To The Gym?
Author: Dan Keegan
9. Tips To Find The Best Physio For You
Author: Mack Taylor
11. These 7 Fruits Can Help You In Losing Weight
Author: Maria Taylor
12. Natural Way To Detox Center And Wellness Retreats
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Iifem Opening Up New Horizons In Fitness Education In India
14. Important Services Provided By Health Products Manufacturers
15. Best Yoga Training Centre In Mysore: Yogadarshanam