ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
You Will Never Thought That Knowing Yoga In India Could Be So Beneficial!
Total Articles: 368
Learning yoga has become an attribute for every Indian. At some point of time they are certainly affected by yoga. A few Asians learnt can keep you healthy for a very long time. They strengthen the digestive system. Increase the blood flow to various parts of the body that keeps you fresh and pepped up all day long. Investing a few hours in this exercise is a long-term assuredness of being healthy.
Many prefer to learn yoga in India from Rishis (holy men) as they perfect the asana and are able to help the learner perfect it. A wrong bend or a wrong posture can do much harm than good. Hence it is very important to learn the right posture.
Today you do not have to go to remote villages to learn the exercise from a meditating Rishi (holy man). Instead there are many instructors that are trained in the field to help you practice. It is best prescribed on an empty stomach and after a good rest.
Yoga finds its mentions in the Upanishads and the Puranas that have been composed by the Aryans in later half of the Vedic period. Hence it must have been pursued by Kings, Royals and most of the people as an exercise routine where cardio and weight training were unheard of.
There are 8 stages described by the teachers of Yoga:
Yamas - where one learns to abstain or restrain
Niyamas - here one studies to give up the ego and live in purity and contentment
Asanas - here are the exercises of healthy living
Pranayama - Breathing exercises
Partyahar - where the senses are withdrawn
Dhrana - complete concentration is achieved
Dhyana - from concentration, meditation is the next step
Samadhi - the super conscious state is achieved.
To reach this stage many years of practice is needed. And once you attain all the eight then Moksha that is redemption is said to be yours.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Dave Woods who has written a number of articles on yoga in India and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.sampoornayoga.com.
Fitness Articles1. The Secrets Of Bruhana Nasyam Therapy In India
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
2. Know Effective Ways To Reduce Weight The Healthy Way
Author: Owen Jones
3. Let Herbs Cure Your Soul And Body From The Core, Stay Safe And Healthy
Author: Seth Aslatt
4. Ideas On How To Give A Kick Start To Your Pole Dancing Business
Author: Spencer Holden
5. Things The Media Hasn't Told You About Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
Author: Dave Woods
6. Find The Digital Camera For You If You Are A Beginner
Author: Fiona Lee
7. Valuable Tips For Wearing Coloured Contact Lens
Author: Aasim Rahman
8. Shopping For Fitness Clothing – Becoming A Fitness Apparel Brand Ambassador
Author: Henry Vongxay
9. The Healing Property Of Professionally Imparted Massage Is Unending
Author: Leona Miller
10. Get A Fit Body At Top Gym In Charlotte
Author: Justin James
11. Balance Board Workout - Have Fun While Getting Fit!
Author: Erik Olsen
12. The Ultimate Guide Of Pradhanama Nasya Therapy
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
13. Best Strength Training Machines For Women
14. Can Yoga Heal A Broken Heart?
Author: Louise Franklin
15. Relief Through Yoga Within The Face Of The Opioid Epidemic
Author: Carolyn Case