ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Top 10 Diamond Buying Tips For Your Engagement Ring
Total Articles: 3
The cut is the most important of the 4Cs because it influences the sparkle of the diamond. Choose the best cut in your budget. It doesn't matter if the diamond has the best clarity and color grade. If a diamond is cut too shallow or deep that most likely states that it isn't cut properly and it may appear to be dull.
The clarity of a loose diamond varies from a range of I1 to FL. I range sometimes referred to as imperfect to FL (flawless). It is more ideal to buy 'Eye-Clean' diamonds with VS2 or SI1 clarity over flawless diamonds as their flaws are not visible to the naked eye, without magnification.
Save by buying under a carat. The price of carat weights such as 1.00 ct or 1.50 ct is more than carat weights like 0.90 ct. or 1.40 ct but the difference in spread is minimal. One should remember that a carat refers not to the size of a diamond but to it weight.
No matter the cost, it can be assumed that one would be definitely interested in the sparkle of a diamond. Diamonds between the grades G to J when set in an engagement ring appear quite white. Save by choosing these diamonds as opposed to diamonds graded D to F .
5. Go Online
You deserve to get the best engagement ring for the right price. Go online, study all the differences and choose a diamond of your liking for your engagement ring. Local jewelers and brick and mortar stores mark up their diamonds as high as 200%. Do your research!
Diamonds reflect the light around them and lasts for a lifetime so choose the perfect engagement ring. Gold or Platinum are the two metals an engagement ring is made of. If your ring is Yellow Gold or Rose Gold, you can save by choosing a near colorless or faint yellow diamond. On the other hand if you go in for a Platinum ring, it is clear that there's nothing better than a Colorless Diamond as it will give a great sparkle as a platinum ring looks beautiful on it's own.
There are 10 shapes in total for loose diamonds. This is where it comes to personal preferences. The Round brilliant diamond sparkles the most while the Emerald cut has subtle flashes of light. The Asscher is quite identical to the emerald too. There is the Princess that has pointed corners. The Marquise Diamond is unique as it makes fingers appear long. The Oval is nearly similar to the round diamond. The others namely Radiant, Pear, Heart and Cushion each have their own special uniqueness. Choose according to the look you want for your ring.
Loose Diamonds come with 5 degrees of fluorescence. If you intend to buy a diamond with fluorescence, first have the diamond examined by a gemologist for any visual flaws. On the other hand, you can let go of the fluorescence as it isn't a major factor and its effects are negligible.
Always choose diamonds graded by reputed gemological labs like the GIA and the AGS as their grading standards are consistent.
Choose an insurer that specializes in jewelry insurance rather than an extension of your home owner's policy as it may offer better coverage.
Internet Marketing Articles1. 5 Steps To Writing Shareable Social Media Content
Author: Kevin Nelson
2. Tips To Be Known Among The Top Seo Experts Round The Globe
Author: vijay kulkarni
3. How To Start Practicing As An Seo Consultant In India ?
Author: krutika sharma
4. Reliable Experts For Web Development Services
5. The Thing To Consider Before Opting For Mobile Ad Monetization.
6. Digital Influencer Agency | Influencer Marketing Agency | Aym Media
Author: AYM Media
7. What Is E-mail Marketing? Procedure To Perform E-marketing?
8. Your Construction Start-up Lacking Visibility? Try Online Directories
Author: Rick Greoneveld
9. How Anyone Drive Visitors To Your Article?
Author: Andrew Mccann
10. Top Media Production Companies – Producing High Quality Atlanta Meeting Videos!
Author: William Brown
11. Check Out For Professional Services That Fix Wordpress Hack Once And For All
12. Today's Online Marketing Systems That Make You Shine
13. Simple Guide And Personalization Search Engine With A Recommendation
Author: Indraneel Mukherjee
14. Can You Get The Essential Items At The Security Shop?
Author: Indraneel Mukherjee
15. Hack Snapchat |no 1 Snapchat Hacking Tool