ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
Law Of Attraction Explained Simply
Total Articles: 4
So what is law of attraction (LOA)? Does it really exist?
Well, the Good News is that, Yes !! LOA is real. However it’s NOT some mysterious, complex puzzle that we need to solve and once we solve it we get a key to abundance, wealth and riches and anything we want, NO. LOA is as natural as gravitational law or any other natural law. There is precise science and mathematical precision in LOA. But it’s definitely not a magic. We make mistake by taking a magic or a magic pill approach to LOA. In fact LOA calls for the utmost of humans ability in terms of commitment, perseverance, dedication and it’s no one time quick fix thing but it’s ongoing. But it’s not that difficult as it sounds. It becomes difficult due to misconceptions and myths around it and it becomes easy and natural once you truly understand LOA.
So, what exactly is LOA?
LOA is a natural state wherein like energies attract each other. In scientific terms this whole universe is filled with energies. Everything in this world including us, our bodies and all other things are made up of energy and can be broken down into the 5 elements of this world – Earth, Fire, Air, Water and the fifth element is ether or void which is all the empty space in between all the things in this world, in this universe. This empty space is not actually empty, it is filled with ether which is a material that has made wireless/mobile and satellite communication possible. This is the Universal Energy, Universal Power, Universal Mind which is none other than the Supreme GOD. That’s why our ancestors have passed on this thought to us that ‘GOD is everywhere’. Each of the 4 elements emits energies and vibrations that travel through the ether or void. These vibrations cause either attraction or repulsion of energies. This balanced attraction and repulsion of energies is responsible for all the activities going on in this universe, in this world and in our lives, or you can say responsible for the ‘going on’ or continuity of this whole universe.
In context with us humans, we humans are made up of five elements and are constantly in a state of thinking thoughts. This process of thinking thoughts generates emotions which in turn emit energies. For e.g. if we think thoughts full of happiness, excitement, joy, adventure, love, etc we emit positive energies, whereas if we think thoughts full of fear, sorrow, anger, frustration, etc we emit negative energies. This creates positive or negative vibrations around us that attract positive thing with positive vibration or negative things with negative vibrations. If we emit positive vibrations we attract positive things in our life, whereas if we emit negative vibrations we attract negative things in our life. So this is LOA in a nutshell.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Forthcoming chapters will take you to the amazing unknown truth waiting to unfold. To get this complete ebook PLUS FREE 8 most valuable, never-to-miss ebooks and FREE 10 most valuable subscriptions, just check THIS out->www.lifetransformingebooks.com.
Till then peaceout.
To Your Success.
Social Community Articles1. How To Make Your Volunteer Abroad Experience Rewarding?
Author: Ajarn Peter
2. Online Donation For Charity-starting Small Can Make A Big Difference
Author: rajat singh
3. Let’s Kill The Hunger Before It Kills The Humanity
Author: pooja chauhan
4. What Are Non-profit Organizations And How Do They Work
5. The Importance Of Social Media In Business
Author: Silky Sogy
6. Roles And Responsibilities Of The Elderly Homes Towards Senior Citizens
Author: Kanan James
7. Advantages Of Sales Management Software
Author: Dhwani Khatri
8. How Ngos Are Playing A Pivotal Role In Shaping A Better World For Senior Citizens In India
Author: Kanan James
9. Motivational Speakers In Calgary
Author: Rishi Nagar
10. The Mythological Story Of Nachiketa And Yama : Part 1
11. Malayalam New Year : A Traditional Ritual Of Opening Eyes In Front Of Lord Vishnu
12. Bonalu (ashada Jatra Utsavalu) : A Pious Glimpse To The Extremely Elegant Festival Of Goddess-mahaka
13. Hemis Festival : An Astounding And Lively Religious Event Of Buddhist Community
14. Best Things To Do When You Are Bored
Author: Nimesh Talsaniya
15. The Starbucks Anti-bias Training Go Against Human Nature
Author: Intentional Insights