ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tumescent Male Organ Attack: Battling The Bulge
Total Articles: 1138
History buffs may be fans of the Battle of the Bulge, but most regular Joes aren’t so fond of it. Of course, in this case, the bulge refers to the presence of a tumescent male organ in the pants, and the battle is necessitated because that tumescence has come along at an inopportune time - as a man is making an important public presentation at work, say, or as a dude is being introduced to the stony-faced and hard-to-please father of his new girlfriend. Sure, a tumescent male organ is definitely a sign of good male organ health and is more than welcome in the right time and place. But when that tumescence pops up at the wrong time, a guy needs to take steps to conceal that bulge.
With that in mind, the following tips might prove helpful.
- Be prepared. Some guys pop hardness at the drop of a hat - and there can be a definite benefit to having an active member. But if a guy knows that he is prone to getting a tumescent male organ at the worst possible time, he may want to take some steps to help prevent it from happening. Some men find that mindful meditation - doing relaxation exercises and meditating with a specific goal concerning their easy-to-excite member before going into a situation in which tumescence is not desired - can help. Alternatively, self-pleasuring just before going into that important job interview or making that speech might be helpful; if the member has been recently sated, it’s less likely to make a reappearance in the near term.
- Dress appropriately. Look, sometimes a dude definitely wants to show off his assets, including his package. In such instances, it’s appropriate to wear tight-fitting pants. But if the desire is to conceal tumescence, wear some trousers with a little more room in them. Darker colors can disguise the presence of a growing snake in the pants, as can heavier fabrics. And definitely wear briefs, which can help tuck things in place, rather than boxers, which give too much room for expansion. If casual attire is acceptable, also wear an untucked shirt with a long tail that can cover the front of the pants. Long hoodies with pockets are a good idea. When the manhood rises, put hands in the hoodie pockets and pull them down in front of the mid-section to help cover things up. If the occasion is more formal, opt for a suit jacket that hangs down a little further in front. One last thing: If wearing a tie, make sure it isn’t too long. Ties that reach all the way down to the waist or end just a little ways above effectively act as an arrow pointing to the mid-section - and drawing further attention to an unwanted tumescent male organ.
- Find ways to hide it. Unless it is tenting in a really perceptible way, most hardness issues are less noticeable when sitting rather than standing. If sitting is not an option, find a high-backed chair or sofa and get positioned behind it. Be a gentleman and offer to hold a date’s sweater - and then drape it over the arm in such a way as to conceal the mid-section. Or pick up a book and hold it in an appropriately obscuring fashion.
A tumescent male organ may create an unwanted bulge, but in most cases a guy is thankful for that tumescence - and for having good male organ health to go along with it. Maintaining that health is easier with the regular application of a superior male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . Be sure to find a crème with both L-arginine and L carnitine. The former is an amino acid helpful in nitric oxide production, which in turn keeps member blood vessels open and flowing. And the latter is another amino acid, this one with neuroprotective properties which can help restore lost sensation in a manhood in which sensitivity has diminished.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Things You Can Do If Your Gums Are Bleeding
Author: Dr. Lakhwinder Singh
2. Paresthesia Could Cause Loss Of Male Organ Sensation
Author: John Dugan
3. Buy Adderall Xr 20 Mg Online Usa | @whitepear.store
4. Weight Reduction Herbs
5. Diy Treatments For Common Skin Concerns
Author: Dr mithra
6. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Serve As A First Aid Responder In Times Of Medical Emergency C
7. Qualities In A Pediatrician You Must Look For
Author: ponting brown
8. Remain In The Best Of Health With Pure Noni Products Of Salveo
9. Planning To Attend A Cme Medical Conference In Toronto? | Emedevents
10. Male Organ Skin And Vitamin D: A Healthy Combo
Author: John Dugan
11. How Do Invisible Braces Help Everyone In Your Family
Author: Joseph Donald
12. How A General Dentist Can Improve Your Oral Health
Author: Abel Abraham
13. How To Compare Invisible Braces To The Traditional Braces
Author: Malachi Mixon
14. Right Cosmetic Surgery Rectify Body And Facial Features
Author: opus clinic
15. Enjoy Monsoon Season With These Hair Care Tips
Author: Pankaj Singhal