ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Don’t Forget To Try These Simple Weight Loss Remedies!
Total Articles: 160
Obesity is one of the most common lifestyle ‘diseases’, and for those who are obese, losing those extra pounds is a big struggle. Before you read about some of the best ideas and tips for weight loss, you should know that weight loss is a process. You never gained that weight in a day, and regardless of what you try, you will not lose the fat overnight either. No matter what you eat, you need to get enough exercise each day, which can be anything from weight training to brisk walking or an hour of cardio. Below are some great ideas that will come handy, as long as you follow a diet and have an exercise routine in place.
1. Lemon juice and water. Lime or lemon juice is great for weight loss. You can have a cup of warm water with half a lemon each day to see a difference, especially for the reduction of belly fat. However, too much of lemon can be harmful for your teeth enamel, so do rinse your mouth.
2. Apple cider vinegar. Another known remedy for weight loss, apple cider vinegar can suppress your appetite and keep you fuller for a longer time. Take a spoon of apple cider vinegar and mix it with a glass of warm water. Have this every day before your lunch and dinner.
3. Green tea. Known for containing a good amount of antioxidants, green tea can promote weight loss. The presence of epigallocatechin-3-gallate reduces fat absorption in the body, which can be helpful for obese people. Don’t have more than three cups a day though, because it can impact your kidneys.
4. Switch to alkaline water. Instead of regular tap water, you can go for vitamin enhanced water, which has a better pH score and is enriched with magnesium, potassium, and calcium. You will find a lot of brands to choose from.
5. Make a cup of fennel seed tea. Take a teaspoon of fennel seeds in a pan with two cups of water. Boil for the next ten minutes, and the water will eventually reduce to half. Strain the mixture and sip the tea before your lunch or dinner. This simple drink will keep you fuller for a long time, and therefore, you will eat less than usual.
When it comes to weight loss, you have to watch your diet, as well. Do not indulge in convenient and packaged foods, and if possible, stay away from junk items. Once in a while, you can have a treat, but keep the rule of portion control in mind. A slice of pizza is okay once in a while, but make sure that you don’t have restaurant food too often. If you can spend on a good meal replacement shake, consider that option to keep a check on the calorie count.
Lastly, do not restore to fad diets and meal plans. If required, check with a nutritionist, who can understand your body parameters to offer a complete diet chart.
Tru Balance Water Inc
Web Site: www.trubalanceh2o.com
1415 South Voss #110-274
Houston, TX 77057
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. What Kind Of Vegetables Do You Want Slice Instead Of Junk Foods?
Author: Emory Carucci
2. Exploring Special American Steak Dishes Is No Big Deal In London
Author: Mathew Gomes
3. Oklahoma City Roofing- Choose The Right Material For Your Roof
Author: Fred Lydick
4. Professional Toronto Food Delivery – Ordering Quick And Easy
Author: Oliver Shin
5. Pre Or Post Workout Meals Toronto – Getting Healthy Food Is No More Difficult
Author: Oliver Shin
6. Explore Santa Rosa Restaurants In Different Way
Author: Todd Hedrick
7. Benefits Of Dark Chocolate | Bakers Fun
Author: Bakers Fun
8. Find Out The Reputable Online Water Suppliers To Obtain Purified Water
9. Food Delivery Toronto Service Can Be Your Savior Sometimes
Author: Oliver Shin
10. Ready Made Meals, Home Delivered By Dineamic
11. There Is Still Time To Get In The Halloween Spirit!
Author: Chris Ingallina
12. 5 Top Drinks To Try This Winter If You Are In Uk
Author: Lily Alvin
13. Food Truck Catering – Finger Food Perth Can Make Your Guests Satisfied In A Unique Way
Author: Michael Wickham
14. Craft Brews Get The Most Attention
Author: Tod Henry
15. The Importance Of Hiring A Qualified Los Angeles Event Planner
Author: Daniel Chapman