ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Changes In The Home Loan Market In India
Total Articles: 9
The home loan market in India is expected to be highly lucrative for the fiscal year 2017-18 as interest rates are expected to further lower and banks expected to pass on the benefits to the home owners. The market is especially lucrative for first time home buyers in the affordable homes category. The government is rather keen to give the real estate/housing sector a push and have announced a slew of measures to make home loans an attractive home funding option for the year.
India’s largest bank – the State Bank of India – on cues from the central bank, recently led a round of downward revision of the interest rates. “State Bank of India has lowered its lending rate for home loans to 9.45 per cent and further to 9.4 per cent for women customers following implementation of a new interest rate calculation regime mandated by RBI,” said the bank in a recently released statement. Other banks such as ICICI, HDFC etc. followed suit, bringing plenty of summer cheer to the Indian home buyers.
The home loan market for 2017-18 has a much favorable outlook for the customer because of the governments push for ‘housing-for-all’ scheme.
In furtherance of the goal of the government of providing ‘housing for all’, it is proposed to incentivize first-home buyers availing home loans, by providing additional deduction in respect of interest on loan taken for residential house property from any financial institution up to Rs 50,000,” remarked Finance Minister Mr. Arun Jaitley.
Private housing is expected to be a considerable contributor towards this and easing home loan options will give the sector a much needed impetus. As noted in an earlier post, home owners in India can continue to avail all previous deductions even in the coming financial year with additional sops added for first time home buyers.
In addition to these measures, the home loan market is further expected to favor the consumers with increasing competition. Home loans remain one of the safer lending routes for banks with secured collaterals and assets. The growing non-performing assets issue in the country could make banks pursue a higher ratio of home loans for their lending portfolio, indirectly helping the consumers.
All in all, the 2017-18 fiscal will be a good year for home loan consumers. Favorable interest regime, liberal lending options and the passing of the Real Estate Regulation Act all favor the consumer!
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Reach Garima Properties To Get The Real Value For Money
Author: Garima Properties
2. Start Your Own Brokerage By Availing Real Estate Broker License Florida
3. Suggest New Launch Flats In Meerut Road Ghaziabad
Author: Priya Garg
4. Decide The Location First While Looking For Grand Forks Property For Sale!
Author: Lakefront property for sale, Grand Forks property
5. How To Differentiate Your Construction Work From Competitors
Author: Mark Trescothic
6. North Barrington Homes For Sale Real Estate Market Report November 2017
Author: John Herman
7. What Factors To Consider For The Right Houston Corporate Housing?
Author: Candice Wheat
8. 2 Bed Luxury Apartments On Sarjapur Road
Author: Mana Projects
9. Best Time & Places To Visit In Mumbai - A Beginner's Guide
Author: Vijay Patel
10. Ferozpur Highways: A Growing Hotspot For Buying Properties
Author: Finstem Group
11. Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes Name Of Fabulous Life
Author: FULL BASKET
12. Short Sale Vs Foreclosure: How Do They Work And Which Is Better?
13. Homes For Sale Toano
Author: Erin Melton
14. Luxurious And Comfortable Homes To Live At Kolte Patil, Mirabilis!
Author: Kolte Patil Mirabilis
15. Prelaunch Offer Of Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes In Your City
Author: Full basket property is a leading property seller