ALL >> General >> View Article
Enrolled For Pmp Certification In Mumbai? It’s Time To Educate You For A Pmp Electronic Exam
Total Articles: 14
Once you are done with enrolling for the PMP courses in Mumbai and other cities and preparations are on full swing, it becomes really important to do your homework well about the nature of electronic examination. These online examinations are conducted at various listed prometric centres. This piece of information will educate you about the importance and function of prometric centres and how one can successfully book the most nearest and effective centre for themselves.
1. Understand the terms Prometric and PMI: Prometric centre is a place where the online examinations are conducted. This centre can be any private company or some professional institute that is capable of providing a sufficient and secured space where the PMP examination could be help without any disturbance or interruption. On one hand PMI that is Project management institute offers the standardised study material and finalises the set of examination, on the other hand prometric centres make it possible to carry out PMP examinations effectively.
2. Sign up for the electronic examination with a Prometric hub: The selection of prometric centre comes in to picture only after one signs up for the PMP certification training in Mumbai and other cities on the Project management institute website along with making the online payment to appearing for the examination. After all this, project management institute sends out the link which further directs one to choose the prometric centre. Once you receive that you may go ahead and select the nearest prometric centre with the date on which the examination will occur.
3. What one needs to carry to the examination center: There is a list of necessary documents one must carry to the examination center on the day of examination. One must carry a printout of prometric payment receipt and a genuine government issued identify proof. Please note for the photo identity, one must carry the document in the same name that you have enrolled with. Also if you have recently got married, make sure the name on the document is changed (if applicable).
4. What is expected out of the examinee: Needless to say, still project management institute has laid down some guidelines must be followed by the examinee at the time of the examination. One must reach on time at least 30 minutes before, cooperate with the examiners at the centre in context to the documents availability, put personal belongings in some lockers beforehand, breaks regulations must be completely adhered to etc.
5. Psychometrics comes into the picture: The nature of examination is psychometric unlike other competitive examinations. Psychometric checks the performance as compared to other appearing for the same. One must score 70 percentile to successfully clear the examination.
6. Outcome: After going through various screening at various levels and stages of different degree the entire process eventually comes to an end. And if a good preparation is put forward the success is guaranteed and secured.
I am Kirti, a freelance writer and a blogger for ProThoughts. http://www.prothoughts.co.in/
General Articles1. How I Franchise My Business? - Get The Question Answered
Author: Franchising Consultants
2. The Sales And Production Of Magnesium Oxide
Author: hu Allen
3. How To Find The Right Bridesmaid Dresses For Your Wedding
4. The Importance Of A Data Recovery Process
Author: Sandra White
5. Choosing Best Wedding Flowers
Author: Green Carlos
6. Designer Commercial Flooring Adds Grace To Perfect Ambience
Author: Melissa Mercks
7. Cheap Bulk Sms Service Provider In Ahmedabad
8. Benefits Of Using Ball Pens Over Other Regular Pens
9. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Iii
10. Basic Things To Know Before Joining Sturgis Motorcycle Rallies
Author: Jeffrey Ween
11. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Ii
12. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - I
13. Kasauli – The Land Of Old-world Charm
Author: JNR Globetrotters Pvt. Ltd.
14. Does Sparing The Rod Really Spoil The Child?
Author: Juhi Bansal
15. How To Choose The Right Trekking Agency In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi