ALL >> Games >> View Article
Top 5 Questions You Might Have About The Rules & Regulations Of Contests & Giveaways
Total Articles: 4
Winning the sweepstakes has a lot to do with the rules and regulations behind them. It happens many times that people tend to not follow the exact rules of a certain contest and end up getting their entry discarded. Moreover, sometimes these contests actually allow you to enter more than once so your odds of winning get increased. Therefore, the rules and regulations can either make or break your game.
So, if you are thinking of participating in some online free contests of Canada, understand the rules and regulations first. Here, we bring you a set of vital questions you may have with respect to the rules and regulations of such sweepstakes or giveaways.
Take a Look
1. What is the meaning of One Entry per Person?
There are plenty of sweepstakes which restrict the entry of only one person per entry. This means that you can enter only once within a time period. Even if you use a different email id, home address, or phone number, you will still be able to enter only once. Your family members are definitely allowed to enter the contests, although.
2. What do they mean by One Entry per Email Address?
One entry per email address means that you can enter only one time with a single email id. If you have 100 email addresses registered, you can participate only 100 times. But, keep in mind that you have to check all those email ids for winning notifications.
3.What is meant by One Entry per Household?
If you are given a one entry per household term, it means that only one person living at that particular address can enter in a sweepstake or contest. Once one person has submitted his entry for a particular contest, no one else living in that household can re-enter for the same. It doesn’t matter if the person is not related to you by blood, is a paying guest or roommate. If you share the home, only one of you will be eligible for participation.
4. What does a Single Entry per IP Address mean?
The restriction of one entry per IP address suggests that only a single person using your IP address can enter a contest or giveaway for a particular period of time. What this basically means is that for instance, if you want to enter the Canada Travel Contests, then they will accept only a single entry from one internet account. You can have two computers but, if both use the same internet service, you can only enter from one of them. This is a little tricky when you enter from office or college library because a lot of people will be sharing the same IP location.
5. What can happen if you don’t abide by these entry restrictions?
If you don’t follow the above entry restrictions and enter more than once, you need to calm the little rebel inside you because you will not get anywhere with this. You will ultimately not win any prize and get disqualified, thereby wasting everyone’s time and energy.
So, now if you are clear about the rules and regulations, what are you waiting for? Quickly start searching for the best Free Contests Canada and brace yourself for the heap of exciting gifts and prizes coming your way.
Games Articles1. Gaming Versions To Lure Beginners And Charm Experts Into Online Game Zones
2. Casino Games To Unwind Mental Stress Now Goes Online
3. Earn Money Using Free Spins No Deposit 2017
Author: Bonus Hunter
4. Antorus Raid Boost
5. Spin Luck By Spin 2018
Author: Spin Luck
6. All You Need To Know About Responsive Web Design And Its Latest Trends
Author: Pratap Ranjan
7. Lara Croft Tomb Raider Game Series – Best 3d Adventures | Action Game
Author: John Bow
8. Acquire Cheap Csgo Accounts With Instant Delivery
9. Choosing Situs Poker Online: 5 Key Attributes That Matter Most
10. 4 Reasons Why You Should Have An Agen Poker While Playing Poker Online
11. Pogo Customer Care Number
Author: Noah smith
12. Pogo Club Number Toll Free
13. He Held The Same Position At Rs Gold
14. Pogo Games Technical Support Number
Author: Pogo games
15. Sword Art Online, Legendary Weapons, Amazing Mount And Challenge All Kinds Of Instances