ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Lighten Up Your Body Weight And Live Free With Obesity Procedure
Total Articles: 12
When an individual’s Body Mass Index (BMI) crosses the limit of 30, the person is considered to be an obese. Your body mass index is calculated by dividing your weight in kilograms (kg) by your height in meters (m) squared. Excessive weight means excess of health problems related to it. Doctors always advice you to lose that excess weight to lead a normal life. Sometimes, no amount of diet control or exercise is helpful for that weight loss. In such a situation, liposuction is the better option.
Obesity is a nuisance for your health. It is a complex disorder that involves an excessive amount of fat in your body. It is not just a cosmetic concern but many other health issues are associated with the disorder. It increases the risk of heart problems, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
The various reasons of obesity include:
Inactivity. If your calorie intake is more that whatever you are burning, it can lead to obesity. With a healthy lifestyle, you can easily burn the extra calories.
Unhealthy diet and eating habits. A high caloric diet that lacks fruits, vegetables, and laden with high level of fats and junk food contribute to weight gain.
Pregnancy. A women’s weight increases during pregnancy. Some women find this weight difficult to lose after the baby is born. This weight gain may add to the growth of obesity in women.
Lack of sleep. Sometimes sleep modifications causes change of hormones in the body. These hormonal change causes weight gain that ultimately leads to obesity.
Certain medications. Certain medication causes change in the body that contributes to obesity.
Medical problems. Some medical problems, such as arthritis, can contribute to decreased activity, which may result in weight gain. A low metabolism and high intake of calorie is the reason for obesity.
Liposuction is one of the procedures that can cure obesity. In the process, an incision is made in the area where treatment needs to be done. The surgeon with the help of cannula (a surgical rod) sucks out the excess fats from the body. The incision is later stitched giving it a more toned and tighter look.
After the surgery, a compression garment will be provided by the surgeon for better comfort of the patient.
Like any other surgery, you need to take post-operative care. Following a balanced diet is most important. You should take proper rest for at least two weeks after the surgery. After few weeks, you will get your desired result.
Beauty Articles1. Santa Fe Mixed Bag & Red Stag Combo Part - Ii
2. Grape Seed & Almond Herbal Moisturising Lotion For A Perfect Soft And Smooth Skin
Author: Kairali Ayurvedic Products
3. Some Nail Polish Designs You Can Try At Home
4. How To Save Time In The Mornings
5. Beauty Care Made Easy With Starpil Products
6. Wondering How To Glam Your Eyes With Lastest Trendy Styles?
Author: Mohini Singh
7. Draping: The Makeup Technique That Illuminates The Face In A Simple Way
Author: Denial Smith
8. Choosing The Best Anti Aging Skin Creams
Author: Donald Brontes
9. Ensure Hair Nourishment With Salon Hair Processors
10. Auroville- The City Of Dawn
Author: Closest Buddies
11. Skin Care Routine For Beginners- Sensitive Skin
Author: Noah Collins
12. Top Things You Should Know Before Visiting A Hair Salon In Orlando Fl
Author: Nima Farshid
13. Is Your Skin Dry And Dehydrated? Get Your Healthy And Glowing Skin Back!
Author: Anna Paul
14. The Fine Art Of Conditioning Your Hair With Henna
Author: Vishal Parihar
15. 10 Most Effective Natural Skin Care Techniques During Winters