ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Feel Your Soul With Greek Catering In Sydney
Total Articles: 23
It's More Than Just Food. When it comes to Greek catering in Sydney, it's not just food you're receiving. It's customary for Grecians to put their heart and soul into the food they're preparing, whether it be for family, friends or strangers. As in the local Greek Restaurant in Sydney, food is often cooked by one of the best chefs in the restaurant. You're receiving home cooked meals, just as good as mom made! Nothing warms the soul like a beautiful home cooked meal.
Greek dining is all about sharing. Sharing plates, conversation, ouzo-the whole experience lends itself to quality time spent with friends and family, and a great place on which to build relationships with people you've never formally met.
Most Greek catering in Sydney menus follow a standard guideline of food items. Greek food places an emphasis on traditional cooking methods, simple but delicious flavors and a medley of spices traditional to Greece.
Ordering trays of whitebait or appetizers is a great idea for a catering event. This way you can offer a variety of different foods to your guests. Share plates such as fried calamari, falafel or spinach pie. Try hot or cold dolmades, or both, which are grape leaves stuffed with rice, fresh herbs and ground beef (if hot). Stuffed eggplant, or Greek salad is another tasty dish featuring fresh vegetables, fresh herbs, garlic and melted feta cheese.
Greek food is comfort food at its finest, and healthiest. Using traditional olive oil, fresh herbs and lemon as well as sea salt and pepper dishes are brought to life without the crutch of condiments found on many modern menus. Sandwiches are perfect for catering as well. Treat your hardworking staff to a well-deserved lunch featuring items such as gyro, lamb souvlaki or wraps featuring delicious homemade sauces and tasty pita bread.
And don't forget dessert. Tasty traditional Greek desserts like baklava (walnuts and honey wrapped in phyllo), karidopita (Greek custard cream wrapped in phyllo) and rizogala (rice pudding) are the best way to finish any Greek dinner, providing you've saved room.
If you're throwing a party and don't have time or the desire to cook for it, go for Greek catering in Sydney! Everything is homemade on site using traditional Greek methods. You'll feel the love put into every meal and will be able to enjoy your company fully.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Mitchell Dundalli who has written a number of articles on Greek catering in Sydney and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.platia.com.au/.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. What Kind Of Vegetables Do You Want Slice Instead Of Junk Foods?
Author: Emory Carucci
2. Exploring Special American Steak Dishes Is No Big Deal In London
Author: Mathew Gomes
3. Oklahoma City Roofing- Choose The Right Material For Your Roof
Author: Fred Lydick
4. Professional Toronto Food Delivery – Ordering Quick And Easy
Author: Oliver Shin
5. Pre Or Post Workout Meals Toronto – Getting Healthy Food Is No More Difficult
Author: Oliver Shin
6. Explore Santa Rosa Restaurants In Different Way
Author: Todd Hedrick
7. Benefits Of Dark Chocolate | Bakers Fun
Author: Bakers Fun
8. Find Out The Reputable Online Water Suppliers To Obtain Purified Water
9. Food Delivery Toronto Service Can Be Your Savior Sometimes
Author: Oliver Shin
10. Ready Made Meals, Home Delivered By Dineamic
11. There Is Still Time To Get In The Halloween Spirit!
Author: Chris Ingallina
12. 5 Top Drinks To Try This Winter If You Are In Uk
Author: Lily Alvin
13. Food Truck Catering – Finger Food Perth Can Make Your Guests Satisfied In A Unique Way
Author: Michael Wickham
14. Craft Brews Get The Most Attention
Author: Tod Henry
15. The Importance Of Hiring A Qualified Los Angeles Event Planner
Author: Daniel Chapman