ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Make Your Loved Ones Happy With This Amazing Paneer Bhurji Recipe
Total Articles: 35
Paneer bhurji is one of the most favoured and savoured vegetarian dishes. It is rich in nutrients and essential minerals. Every morsel of the paneer bhurji is a celebration in your mouth. This dish is not restricted only for the vegetarians, in fact, even the non-vegetarians have developed a liking for this dish. So if you want to win some favours and score some brownie points amongst your friends, relatives and family, then follow the paneer bhurji recipe and invite them to taste it.
Get the amazing taste of paneer bhurji
Apart from taste, the dish should also be healthy so that there are no complaints whatsoever. Therefore, the Pride of Cows paneer bhurji recipe is definitely a safe bet.
The dish does not require a lot of time to be prepared. 10-15 minutes is more than enough for preparing after which it needs to be cooked for another 15-20 minutes. Make sure your paneer bhurji is perfect and ready to be served. To make this dish at home, follow the steps mentioned below:
• 300g of cottage cheese or paneer
• You will need 3 tablespoons of oil
• A pinch of asafoetida will be required as well
• 4-5 spring onions (chopped)
• ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
• One teaspoon of red chilli powder
• 2 medium sized tomatoes (need to be chopped)
• Salt is needed to add taste
• Coriander leaves (2 tbsp)
Once these ingredients have been gathered and collected, the cooking process can be started:
Method of cooking:
1. On a non-stick pan, 3 tablespoon of oil needs to be heated.
2. Saute, one pinch of asafoetida and chopped spring onions. Fry the onions till they become light brown in colour.
3. The chopped up tomatoes now need to be added and cooked properly for a couple of minutes. Eventually, they will soften.
4. To this add salt, one teaspoon of red chilli powder and ½ a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
5. After the ingredients have been added and cooked properly, add paneer and cook for a few minutes.
6. After the required amount of time, remove the pan from the fire. Garnish the paneer bhurji with coriander leaves and serve hot with rotis or parathas.
If you follow these paneer bhurji recipe steps properly, you are sure to receive some good compliments and loads of smiles! Paneer bhurji is a combination of health and taste.
Benefits of paneer
1. Healthier and stronger teeth and bones - The high content of phosphorous and calcium makes paneer extremely desirable in many cuisines.
2. Safeguards against teeth and bone diseases - Paneer prevents bone related problems like joint pains; and teeth problems like gum problems and tooth decay.
3. Prevents Rheumatoid Arthritis - Consumption of adequate paneer can help your body fight rheumatoid arthritis. The presence of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids helps your body fight arthritis.
4. High Protein Content - Needless to say, if you are planning to go on a high protein diet, then paneer has to be an essential component of that diet.
There are innumerable other benefits of consuming paneer that many people are unaware of. Therefore, it is safe to say that its consumption must be increased to stay healthy and fit. Consuming paneer from companies like Pride of Cows is nutritious because they supply only high-quality products.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Primary Considerations For Embarking On A Catering Business
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
2. Why Should You Choose Spit Roast Catering Service For Your Next Event?
Author: Mario Sazos
3. Global Flavors (food & Beverages) Market Trend
4. Simple Reasons People Become Overweight
Author: Mathew Gomes
5. Advantages Of A Meal Delivery Service At Your Home Or Office
Author: oliver shin
6. Best Non Veg Catering
Author: Anjappar singapore
7. How To Choose An Ideal Appetizer Recipes For A New Ongoing Party
Author: Supriya Kutty
8. Kiss The Cook
Author: Joseph Rubino
9. Napa Valley's Luxury Winery Experiences
Author: Michael Keenan
10. Global Frozen Potato Market Trend
11. Safety Do’s And Don’ts For Commercial Kitchen Supplies
Author: Joseph Rubino
12. Automatic Coffee Vending Machines
Author: Cafe Desire
13. Organic Applesauce Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
14. Pure Cow Milk & Ghee - Farmville
15. Synthetic Food Antioxidants Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026