ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Make Your Loved Ones Happy With This Amazing Paneer Bhurji Recipe
Total Articles: 18
Paneer bhurji is one of the most favoured and savoured vegetarian dishes. It is rich in nutrients and essential minerals. Every morsel of the paneer bhurji is a celebration in your mouth. This dish is not restricted only for the vegetarians, in fact, even the non-vegetarians have developed a liking for this dish. So if you want to win some favours and score some brownie points amongst your friends, relatives and family, then follow the paneer bhurji recipe and invite them to taste it.
Get the amazing taste of paneer bhurji
Apart from taste, the dish should also be healthy so that there are no complaints whatsoever. Therefore, the Pride of Cows paneer bhurji recipe is definitely a safe bet.
The dish does not require a lot of time to be prepared. 10-15 minutes is more than enough for preparing after which it needs to be cooked for another 15-20 minutes. Make sure your paneer bhurji is perfect and ready to be served. To make this dish at home, follow the steps mentioned below:
• 300g of cottage cheese or paneer
• You will need 3 tablespoons of oil
• A pinch of asafoetida will be required as well
• 4-5 spring onions (chopped)
• ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
• One teaspoon of red chilli powder
• 2 medium sized tomatoes (need to be chopped)
• Salt is needed to add taste
• Coriander leaves (2 tbsp)
Once these ingredients have been gathered and collected, the cooking process can be started:
Method of cooking:
1. On a non-stick pan, 3 tablespoon of oil needs to be heated.
2. Saute, one pinch of asafoetida and chopped spring onions. Fry the onions till they become light brown in colour.
3. The chopped up tomatoes now need to be added and cooked properly for a couple of minutes. Eventually, they will soften.
4. To this add salt, one teaspoon of red chilli powder and ½ a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
5. After the ingredients have been added and cooked properly, add paneer and cook for a few minutes.
6. After the required amount of time, remove the pan from the fire. Garnish the paneer bhurji with coriander leaves and serve hot with rotis or parathas.
If you follow these paneer bhurji recipe steps properly, you are sure to receive some good compliments and loads of smiles! Paneer bhurji is a combination of health and taste.
Benefits of paneer
1. Healthier and stronger teeth and bones - The high content of phosphorous and calcium makes paneer extremely desirable in many cuisines.
2. Safeguards against teeth and bone diseases - Paneer prevents bone related problems like joint pains; and teeth problems like gum problems and tooth decay.
3. Prevents Rheumatoid Arthritis - Consumption of adequate paneer can help your body fight rheumatoid arthritis. The presence of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids helps your body fight arthritis.
4. High Protein Content - Needless to say, if you are planning to go on a high protein diet, then paneer has to be an essential component of that diet.
There are innumerable other benefits of consuming paneer that many people are unaware of. Therefore, it is safe to say that its consumption must be increased to stay healthy and fit. Consuming paneer from companies like Pride of Cows is nutritious because they supply only high-quality products.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. The Hype Around Alkaline Diet – Things You Need To Know!
Author: Hampry Gomes
2. Things To Do In Cork City, Ireland - Soho : Restaurant And Bar
3. Tips And Advice On Healthy Restaurant Eating
Author: Daniel List
4. Think H-e-b… Think Burpy!
5. Thermomix Inspiration
6. Austin… Get The Burpy Experience!
7. Call A Meal Delivery Toronto Service And Get Your Food Delivered To You
Author: Oliver Shin
8. Healthy Food Delivery Toronto – Eating Proper Diet For Weight Reduction
Author: Oliver Shin
9. Fitness Meals Toronto – Getting Readymade Healthy Food Is Easier
Author: Oliver Shin
10. Wholesome Goodness Of Cayenne Pepper
Author: Jason Mckinstry
11. Choosing The Best Desktop Vaporizer For Sale
Author: Benjamin Winterburn
12. Honey: The Holistic Alternative In Healing
Author: apis india
13. Enjoy Your Happy Hours With Best Crafted Beer
Author: Michael Mcnamee
14. New Patriots Fans Pub Near You In Manhattan
Author: Michael Scofield
15. Crafted Cocktails Near Me In Midtown
Author: Tom Blundell