ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Useful Ways To Treat Meth Addiction Successfully
Total Articles: 10
Methamphetamine targets the Central Nervous System and causes release of neurotransmitter Dopamine and Norepinephrine. Meth causes intense emotion, and loss of appetite, empathy, and aggressive behavior. There are various types of drug testing to detect Methamphetamine in the body.
Urine Drug Testing
Urine drug testing kits are reliable and accurate method of testing a person for drug use. The Urine Drug Testing kits are inexpensive and flexible. Through this type of drug testing, it is possible to test many different drugs in different combinations. Meth gets into the urine about 2-5 hrs after consumption and can be detected in urine even 3-5 days after use. You can do a meth testing by taking sample of the urine in a clean container and then immersing the meth test in the container and then wait for five minutes. The results are displayed after short while. Urine drug tests usually come in three different forms: 'dip' form, 'cassette' form, or 'cup' form.
Hair Drug Testing
The Hair drug testing method is an easy and highly accurate way of knowing the drug abuse history of up to 90 days. In this type of drug testing, small samples of hair is collected from the person and send to laboratory for analysis. One has to wait for the drug to grow out from the root of the hair. In case of head hair, this takes around one week time. While in case of body hair, it grows more slowly and waiting period is large. It is impossible to tamper with hair to alter the results of a hair drug test. It is because the laboratory evaluates how much of a particular drug's molecules are embedded in the hair shaft. A head hair can provide drug abuse history of past 90 days while a body hair can provide drug abuse history of last one year. A hair drug test can test up to six to seven drugs like marijuana, cocaine, opiates, methamphetamines, ecstasy, PCP, and amphetamines. Hair testing is more expensive than urine testing; however, it is up to 10 times more accurate than standard urine tests.
These various meth testing techniques are simple and easy to perform to help check abuse of Methamphetamine among young people, teenagers, and employees. These techniques are useful to ensure better and healthy life of people.
About the Author:: This contribution has been made by Ethan Nan who has written a number of articles on meth testing and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.methscreen.com.au.
Home and Garden Articles1. From Dull To Dazzling Home: Tips To Renovate Your Home Before Canada Day
Author: Christine Delongte
2. How To Optimize A Landing Page With Success?
Author: Ryan Carter
3. How To Choose And Install Artificial Grass?
Author: Tim Kennedy
4. Stylish Miniature Gardens
Author: Florence Blum
5. The Ceiling Mounted Curtain Track Can Surely Add To The Aesthetics Of Your Room
6. What Not To Do When Building Your New Home?
Author: Cooper Crossley
7. Show Great Results For Local Businesses Through New Marketing Agency
Author: Thomas Schalch
8. How To Give Sliding Mirror Doors A Personality That Fits Your Home
Author: Lyle Ganske
9. 2 Common Types Of Water Heaters
Author: Nathan Crowley
10. How To Select A Realtor Cambridge Ontario To Help You Find A Home
Author: Justin Arthur
11. Top Supplier Of Crimsafe Security Screens & Doors Sunshine Coast
Author: Kerry Reimers
12. Embassy Edge Apartments
Author: Embassy Edge
13. Rainscreen Cladding & Their Multiple Advantages
Author: Turnkey Construction Services Ltd
14. Way To Have Custom And Specialized Interior Painting Service At An Affordable Rate
Author: Steve Johnson's Painting Service
15. The Different Types Of Fencing Are Put Up Depending On The Needs Of The Owner
Author: Ashton Coaldrake