ALL >> Business >> View Article
Head Up Display Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis, Ana Forecast To 2022 – By Credence Research
Total Articles: 86
According to a new market report published by Credence Research “Head-Up Display Market (HUD) (Defense and Commercial Aviation, Automotive, Sports) - Growth, Share, Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Forecast 2015 - 2022” the head-up display market is expected to reach US$ 8.27 Bn by 2022, expanding at a CAGR of 21.9% from 2015 to 2022.
Browse the full Head-Up Display (HUD) (Aviation (Defense, Private, and Commercial), Automotive (Premium and Luxury Cars, Sports Car, Mid-segment and Basic Cars), and others (Scuba Diving, Skiing)) Market - Growth, Share, Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Forecast 2015 – 2022” report at http://www.credenceresearch.com/report/head-up-display-market
Head-up Display (HUD) is a system that projects data/information either onto a windshield or a small transparent screen called combiner. Initially developed for defense aviation, Head-Up Displays now have applications in commercial aircrafts, civil aircrafts, automotives, and other professional applications. The technology enables aircrew, driver, and other profession users (ex- scuba divers) to get the necessary information and details without requiring them to look away from their usual viewpoints, thereby minimizing risk of potential accidents. In addition to the basic information and details (speed, alerts, etc.), head-up displays also offer navigation data and ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) information.
The global head-up display market is highly consolidated with top 4 players collectively accounting for over half of the market revenue share. Manufacturers including Nippon Seiki (Japan), Yazaki Corporation (Japan), Johnson Controls (U.S.), Continental AG (Germany), and Denso Corporation (Japan) are identified as the leading players in the global head-up display market. Although three out of the top five players are Japanese, their target market has predominantly been the developed markets (North America and Europe). Other active players in the market including Delphi Automotive (U.K.), Rockwell Collins (U.S.), BAE Systems PLC (U.K.), Garmin (U.S.), Microvision (U.S.), Elbit Systems (Israel), and Thales Group (France) are categorized under promising and emerging players in the global head-up display market.
· Growing demand from automotive segment
· Demand for low cost combiner projected displays
· Focus on tapping mid-size and basic model car segment
· Introduction of several augmented reality head-up display models
· Desire for smarter, safer, and interactive vehicles
· Declining HUD hardware prices
· Government regulations promoting vehicle safety
· Request Free Sample - http://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/57712
Name: Chris Smith
Designation: Global Sales Manager
Business Articles1. How To Become A Financial Advisor - Demands And What To Anticipate
Author: Ian Marsh
2. Have You Found The Problem In Your Washer And Dryer?
3. The Best Ways To Keep Your Washing Machine In Best Condition
4. How Quality Changes With Formats?
5. How File Transfer Have Change The Media World?
6. Medical Aesthetics Market Report Provides Sizes Of Key Regional Markets Using Yardsticks Of Processe
7. Material Handling Lift Tables
Author: Compliance Solutions
8. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pipe Market To Reach $4.2 Billion By 2023
9. Things To Consider Before Buying Interior Shutters
Author: zunaid galiem
10. On Demand Taxi Booking App Application Script
Author: sam sami
11. Movers And Packers Hosur To Bangalore In India Unionpackers
12. Dental X-rays
Author: Welcome to Master Dental, home to Astoria, NY dent
13. Picket Sections
Author: Quality Fence USA specializes in extruding PVC Vi
14. Follow 5 Tips For Choosing Suitable Invisible Grill For Balcony
15. Moving In Winter: Top 9 Strategies To Make Your Winter Move Bearable!
Author: Rakesh Kr