ALL >> Business >> View Article
Head Up Display Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis, Ana Forecast To 2022 – By Credence Research
Total Articles: 86
According to a new market report published by Credence Research “Head-Up Display Market (HUD) (Defense and Commercial Aviation, Automotive, Sports) - Growth, Share, Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Forecast 2015 - 2022” the head-up display market is expected to reach US$ 8.27 Bn by 2022, expanding at a CAGR of 21.9% from 2015 to 2022.
Browse the full Head-Up Display (HUD) (Aviation (Defense, Private, and Commercial), Automotive (Premium and Luxury Cars, Sports Car, Mid-segment and Basic Cars), and others (Scuba Diving, Skiing)) Market - Growth, Share, Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Forecast 2015 – 2022” report at http://www.credenceresearch.com/report/head-up-display-market
Head-up Display (HUD) is a system that projects data/information either onto a windshield or a small transparent screen called combiner. Initially developed for defense aviation, Head-Up Displays now have applications in commercial aircrafts, civil aircrafts, automotives, and other professional applications. The technology enables aircrew, driver, and other profession users (ex- scuba divers) to get the necessary information and details without requiring them to look away from their usual viewpoints, thereby minimizing risk of potential accidents. In addition to the basic information and details (speed, alerts, etc.), head-up displays also offer navigation data and ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) information.
The global head-up display market is highly consolidated with top 4 players collectively accounting for over half of the market revenue share. Manufacturers including Nippon Seiki (Japan), Yazaki Corporation (Japan), Johnson Controls (U.S.), Continental AG (Germany), and Denso Corporation (Japan) are identified as the leading players in the global head-up display market. Although three out of the top five players are Japanese, their target market has predominantly been the developed markets (North America and Europe). Other active players in the market including Delphi Automotive (U.K.), Rockwell Collins (U.S.), BAE Systems PLC (U.K.), Garmin (U.S.), Microvision (U.S.), Elbit Systems (Israel), and Thales Group (France) are categorized under promising and emerging players in the global head-up display market.
· Growing demand from automotive segment
· Demand for low cost combiner projected displays
· Focus on tapping mid-size and basic model car segment
· Introduction of several augmented reality head-up display models
· Desire for smarter, safer, and interactive vehicles
· Declining HUD hardware prices
· Government regulations promoting vehicle safety
· Request Free Sample - http://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/57712
Name: Chris Smith
Designation: Global Sales Manager
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev