ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Check List For Tourist Visa – Finland For Indians
Total Articles: 24
Website: www.svsvisaservices.in, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK LIST FOR Tourist Visa – Finland
S.No. Documents Attached
1 Original Passport: A valid travel document and a one photocopy of it. Travel documents issued 10 years prior to the date of submitting the application are not accepted. The travel document must be valid at least three months after the completion of the journey.Previous travel documents should be attached to application.
2 Visa Application Form: A current Schengen visa application form duly completed, dated and signed by the applicant.
3 Photograph: A recent color passportphotograph (taken within the past six months, white or lightbackground).
4 Flight reservation (not a paid ticket), paid tickets with the e-ticket reference number can be presented by collection of the visa, if the Embassy has requested this.
5 Travel medical insurance, which must be valid for the whole duration of the travel. The minimum amount of the insurance indemnity is 30 000 euros and it must be valid in whole Schengen area or worldwide. The travel medical insurance must be acquired from an insurance company approved by the Schengen countries.
6 Itinerary Letter: A free form letter of the applicant in which travel itinerary is explained (including countries to be visited during the trip).
7 Proof of Accommodation: Copy of Hotel reservation or a letter from the host with host's ID/passport copy.
8 Employment Proof: If the applicant is employed, he/she should attach a letter from the employer stating the nature of employment,duration of the leave of absence as well a valid employment ID.
Students should present a valid student ID and letter of enrollment at a University of institute of learning. During school year, a formal permission for absence from the school/institute is also required.
9 Proof of sufficient funds of the applicant, such as bank statement, salary slip or income tax statement. The Embassy may check the authenticity and stability of the funds stated.
Applicants under 18 need his/her both parents’ or legal guardian’s formal written consent to travel with the proof of the signature of the guardians (a copy of the passport), if the applicant is travelling alone, with the other parent or with other people than the parents or guardian.
A detailed itinerary of the tourist agent and a list of group members.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar