ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Protect Your Garden From Harmful Pests With Pest Control Services
Total Articles: 43
Along with a beautiful garden come the harmful pests and insects that play havoc with the health of your plants. It is a great disappointment to see your beautifully manicured lawn or the pretty flowering plants wither and die one fine day. Very often, the damage is already done before you realise it. The key is to be alert and keep an eye on the garden to detect harmful pests and take remedial action before they become an infestation. However, if your garden has already been overrun with pests then there is no option but to call the garden pest control services to resolve the problem.
Organic gardening is the best way to keep harmful garden pests at a minimum although it still require some amount of pest control. A healthy soil promotes healthy plants which in turn makes them resistant to pests and disease. Organic matter keeps soil healthy, especially if you are using compost which balances the ratio of the nutrients.
Prevention is always better than a cure. You won't have to think of pest control services if you discourage the pests from coming into your garden in the first place. To do this, you need to maintain a clean space, free of weeds and debris. Weak and infected plants are an invitation to pests, so pull them out before they begin to decay and die. Dispose them off away from the garden areas lest they cause more damage.
As mentioned before, use compost for fertiliser as much as possible. Top-dressing the soil with mulch also prevents pests from attacking the plants. Seaweed spray contains essential minerals that help with development and fortify the plants against disease causing insects and pests.
Water logged soil or plants remaining wet for long periods attracts insects and pests. Grubs and other harmful insects thrive in such conditions – they eat away the roots of the plant leading to its death. It is important to follow the correct watering techniques so that the plants develop a healthy root system. Also water your lawn and garden early in the morning to prevent moisture retention that may lead to plant decay.
In Gardening Services Bligh Park, one natural method of pest control is to introduce beneficial insects like ladybugs, lacewings, praying mantis, hover-flies and nematodes which consume harmful pests like mealy bugs, aphids, mites and cutworms. These insects are attracted to flowering plants so it is a good idea to grow these varieties. Not only will your garden look attractive but they will also protect it from harmful pests.
Garden pest control services are offered by Lawn Care Businesses. If you've got a major pest infestation in your garden, get in touch with Fox Mowing at http://foxmowingnsw.com.au for help or advice on the best means to tackle the problem.
Home and Garden Articles1. Get A Window Mesh To Keep The Insects Away
2. 6 Advantages Of Cleaners In Canberra
Author: Tom Velko
3. Get Quality Solutions On Waterproofing And Maintain Your Property
Author: Jordan Curr
4. Types Of Fencing Put Up By The Homeowners In The Present Time And Its Worth
Author: Michael Gilmore
5. Reasons Why You Should Use Advanced Mowing & Maintenance's Expert Lawn Care Service
Author: Rodney Back
6. Things To Consider While Developing A New Garage In Your Home
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. What To Keep In Mind While Planning Your Home Design
Author: Adam Leworthy
8. Why To Choose Memory Foam Mattress?
Author: Shamia Akram
9. Relying On A Pool Compliance Service Provider Is Essential To Make Your Pool Safe
Author: David Donvito
10. Benefits Of Having A Pest Control East Bay Ca Done!
Author: Todd Purvis
11. Ideas On How You Can Create Privacy For Your Home
Author: Chloe Kellaway
12. How To Keep Your Roof Ceiling And Soffit In Good Condition For Years
Author: Brayden Haritos
13. Kitchen Waste To Compost Conversion In 4 Hours
Author: Anu kapoor
14. Cool Tips On Keeping Your Scaffolding Strong & Durable For Years
Author: Suzane Bogdana
15. Situations When Regular Rug Cleaning Becomes Essential
Author: Alyssa Ramsden