ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Energy-packed, Pre-workout Food Combos!
Total Articles: 76
One of the essential parts of the workout is the pre workout meal which you have before training itself. This is the basic foundation stone of the workout because if any person fails to eat or drink enough of health supplements then it would end up being just a routine event of dragging the body from one place to the other in the gym. In order to maximize the efforts at the gym one needs to build up using very good pre-workout meals which are made up of all the required nutrients and vitamins.
Every good pre workout meal is mainly composed of two basic items which are carbohydrates as well as protein which are taken in combination of plenty of fluids all along the routine. Carbohydrates are required to energize the muscles and the proteins provide the required nutrients required to build-up muscle and prevent breakdown during the training process.
Some of the items which can provide large amount energy as a pre workout meal are –
Frozen Rice Cakes – This is a fast digesting item which provides a lot of energy to help you through the workout.
High-Protein Oats – It is a source of long-lasting energy which comes packed with these small grains. These are very helpful to tide over long workout days.
Ground Meat, as well as Rice – These food items, provide the required amount of protein, carbs, fiber as well as the required fluids which provide a complete meal before the workout. These are the best for the digestion and also provides the required energy.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Fitness Articles1. Height Expert Kit – Remedy For Your Height Problems
Author: Expert Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd.
2. Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Cure Ocd By Visiting Doctor Satyakant Trivedi In Bhopal
Author: Satyakant Trivedi
4. How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free Aug
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
5. Physiotherapy Helps In Recuperating From An Injury And Lead A Healthy Life
Author: Holly Coane
6. Amazing Weight Loss With Fat Burning Supplements - Crazy, But It Works
Author: Rishabh Singh
7. Chinese Acupuncture For Pcos Treatment
Author: Seth Aslatt
8. What Should Women Wear To The Gym?
Author: Dan Keegan
9. Tips To Find The Best Physio For You
Author: Mack Taylor
11. These 7 Fruits Can Help You In Losing Weight
Author: Maria Taylor
12. Natural Way To Detox Center And Wellness Retreats
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Iifem Opening Up New Horizons In Fitness Education In India
14. Important Services Provided By Health Products Manufacturers
15. Best Yoga Training Centre In Mysore: Yogadarshanam