ALL >> Education >> View Article
Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Total Articles: 180
What is JUnit Annotations?
JUnit is a unit testing structure for the Java programming dialect. JUnit has been essential in the improvement of test-driven advancement. To execute Selenium WebDriver testing utilizing JUnit needs to include JUnit comments in your test.
Distinctive JUnit Annotations:
We are utilizing following most generally utilized five explanations in our Selenium WebDriver test contents:
Test strategies must be commented on by the @Test comment. In the event that the circumstance requires it, it is additionally conceivable to characterize a technique to execute earlier or after of the test strategies with the @Before or @After and @BeforeClass or @AfterClass comments.
How about we expound on these JUnit explanations here:
The explanation @Test recognizes that a technique is a test strategy. When it is said as @Test before a test technique, it discloses to JUnit system that the accompanying is a Test Method.
The @Before explanation is utilized to distinguish the technique which is executed before executing the Test Method. This strategy can be utilized to set up the test condition.
The @After explanation is technique which is executed in the wake of executing the Test Method. This strategy can be utilized to do teardown i.e. erasing brief information or setting up default esteems or tidying up test condition and so forth.
The @BeforeClass strategy is utilized purchase shabby nonspecific provigil just once before begin all tests. Fundamentally this is utilized to perform time serious exercises, as associate with a database.
The @AfterClass technique is utilized just once after wrap up all tests. Essentially this is utilized to perform tidy up exercises, similar to separate from a database.
Diverse Testing Frameworks:
TestNG is a one of the more prevalent testing Framework utilized as other option to JUnit testing Framework. It bolsters different preferences, intense and one of a kind highlights in the TestNG structure. As JUnit is accompanies Eclipse so we would prefer not to introduce independently. For TestNG testing system we need to introduce this unequivocally in Eclipse.
Many individuals' are utilizing JUnit testing Framework as it is accompanied Eclipse as a matter of course. It is basic and simple to utilize that why we have begun with JUnit testing structure to execute Selenium WebDriver tests.
The vast majority of the computerization clients are utilizing this system as a result of its points of interest and more bolstered highlights. Until the point that we have executed selenium test content however not produced test reports. So utilizing this TestNG structure we will figure out how to produce test reports.
Highlights of TestNG Framework:
TestNG bolsters numerous intense highlights and it is anything but difficult to utilize. How about we see what every single new component are upheld in new testing structure:
• Support for parameters.
• Supports subordinate strategies testing.
• Test setup adaptable.
• Supports intense execution show.
• Embeds BeanShell for facilitate adaptability.
• TestNG has a more exquisite method for dealing with parameterized tests with the information supplier idea.
• For a similar test class TestNG bolster for different examples.
• Extendibility of utilizing diverse Tools and modules like Eclipse, Maven, IDEA and so forth.
• Default JDK capacities for runtime and logging (no conditions).
• Supported distinctive Annotations like @BeforeSuite, @AfterSuite, @BeforeClass, @AfterClass, @BeforeTest, @AfterTest, @BeforeGroups, @AfterGroups, @BeforeMethod, @AfterMethod, @DataProvider, @Factory, @Listeners, @Parameters, @Test.
TestNG underpins explanations which are extremely useful to control experiment executions. Additionally in JUnit, the TestNG comments are constantly gone before by the "@" image. It allow you do parallel execution of experiments and we can likewise avoid the experiments easily while executing experiments.
TestNG is uncommonly intended to cover assorted types testing classes like Unit, Functional testing, Integration testing, End-to-end and so on. Utilizing TestNG structure enables us to create test reports in both HTML and XML positions. Utilizing ANT with TestNG, we can create primitive Testng reports too.
Focal points of TestNG over Junit:
• In TestNG Annotations are straightforward over JUnit.
• In TestNG there is no limitation like you need to proclaim @BeforeClass and @AfterClass, which is available in JUnit.
• As technique name imperative is available in JUnit, such strategy name limitation is absent in TestNG and you can indicate any test strategy names.
• In TestNG empower you to gathering of experiments effortlessly which is impractical in JUnit.
• TestNG backings following three 3 extra setUp/tearDown level: @Before/AfterSuite, @Before/AfterTest and @Before/AfterGroup.
• TestNG don't require expand any class.
• TestNG enables us to characterize the reliant experiments each experiment is autonomous to other experiment.
• TestNG enables us to execute of experiments in view of gathering.
We should take a situation where we have made two arrangements of gatherings "Relapse" and "Rational soundness". On the off chance that we need to execute the experiments under Sanity assemble then it is conceivable in TestNG structure.
• Parallel execution of Selenium test cases is conceivable in TestNG.
Infocampus is an excellence institute that provides selenium training in Bangalore with 100% placement assistance. Free demo classes will be conducted on every weekend. Contact 9738001024 to attend demo class. Infocampus is a best selenium training institute in Bangalore. For more details, visit http://infocampus.co.in/best-selenium-testing-training-center-in-bangalore.html.
Education Articles1. Creativity And Creative Thinking
Author: Billy Mason
2. Huge Career Opportunities In Salesforce Field Today
Author: Riley Louis
3. The Tuition Classes For Kids In Dwarka Can Make A Difference To Excel In Maths And Science
4. 4 Basic Skills Of Hr Management
5. How To Create Business Unit
6. Overview Of Talend
7. How To Choose The Best Nata Coaching Centres In Chennai
8. Ibm Mainframe Training In Hyderabad
Author: IBM Mainframe Training in Hyderabad
9. Hire The Best Writing Company With Qualified Writers
Author: steve robert
10. Augment Visual Learning With posters
Author: Roomana Basha
11. Need Of The Hour For Every Student Or Professional - Wealth Management Course
12. I Want To Write Ios Apps. Where Do I Start?
13. Become A Professional With Python And Move Ahead With The World
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. When The Chords Of Piano Entice The Heart Of South Delhi
Author: symphony South
15. How Cognos Bi Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?