ALL >> General >> View Article
Garbage Disposal Part - I
Total Articles: 17
Sewer and drain cleaning should be cost effective and efficient. Not only that. But, consumers need to be able to trust a service provider. Therefore, we want to build a relationship with you under our company motto: “Affordable, Efficient and Trustworthy”. We may not of had the opportunity to meet, yet. So, please take the opportunity to visit the “Reviews” tab on this website. All reviews recorded here, on our website have been imported from the actual site they were left on, by the consumer. A hyper – text link is also available under the “Reviews” tab to redirect you to the source from which we imported the review. A clogged drain is frustrating, inconvenient and messy. When you call Anchor Sewer and Drain Cleaning Service in Bellingham, MA (as well as Mendon, Wrentham, Foxboro and Franklin, MA) to restore flow to a clogged drain, we do our best leave your home like it never happened.
GARBAGE DISPOSAL NOT WORKING
Garbage disposers can often be the culprit behind a clogged kitchen sink. This usually occurs when an object has been deliberately or accidentally thrown into the garbage disposer and the garbage disposer will not grind the object. The disposer will become jammed or clogged. Either way, the object is impeding the ability to use the sink drain. We have provided step -by- step instruction on how to determine if your garbage disposer is causing your kitchen sink to become backed up.
Before performing the steps in diagnosing your garbage disposal, please acknowledge all safety precautions. Disconnect power in as many places as you can!
Normally, before a disposer will burn itself out when jammed, the internal circuit breaker, or Ground Fault Circuit interrupter will trip, discontinuing power to the disposer. Before pressing the reset button, you should take steps to determine what caused the interruption in current.
1. Disconnect other power sources, to be sure there is no way the power will engage and cause electrical shock, or accidental activation of the disposer, should you clear the blockage.
2. After the power is disconnected, use a flashlight and peer into the mouth of the garbage disposal. If you can not get your hand inside the mouth of the garbage disposal, use an object that will allow you to detect an obstruction in the grinding chamber. If you can, remove the object.
3. The center shaft has a 1/4″ allan wrench slot beneath the garbage disposal unit. Use a 1/4″ allan wrench and work the shaft to turn the grinding wheel counter clockwise and clockwise to dislodge anything that may be stuck in the disposer.
4. If you have the ability to run water without it backing up, turn the water on to help loosen the grinding wheel and flush out the debris as you use the 1/4″ allan wrench.
5. Once you have determined the garbage disposer is no longer jammed, restore power and press the reset button located beneath the disposal.
6. Activate the garbage disposal and run water. If the disposer makes no unusual sounds, spins freely and does not trip the circuit, congratulations. You have cleared the jammed disposer.
7. If the disposer is working but the sink does not drain, you will need to cable the kitchen sink drain line.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us at Sewer and Drain Maintenance, My Tub Won't Drain, My Kitchen Sink Won’t Drain, Sewer Blockage/Clogged Drain&My Toilet Drains Slowly
General Articles1. How I Franchise My Business? - Get The Question Answered
Author: Franchising Consultants
2. The Sales And Production Of Magnesium Oxide
Author: hu Allen
3. How To Find The Right Bridesmaid Dresses For Your Wedding
4. The Importance Of A Data Recovery Process
Author: Sandra White
5. Choosing Best Wedding Flowers
Author: Green Carlos
6. Designer Commercial Flooring Adds Grace To Perfect Ambience
Author: Melissa Mercks
7. Cheap Bulk Sms Service Provider In Ahmedabad
8. Benefits Of Using Ball Pens Over Other Regular Pens
9. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Iii
10. Basic Things To Know Before Joining Sturgis Motorcycle Rallies
Author: Jeffrey Ween
11. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Ii
12. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - I
13. Kasauli – The Land Of Old-world Charm
Author: JNR Globetrotters Pvt. Ltd.
14. Does Sparing The Rod Really Spoil The Child?
Author: Juhi Bansal
15. How To Choose The Right Trekking Agency In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi