ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Total Articles: 1
Google is bringing its offline translation feature to users speakering Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu. The feature allows users to experience offline translations and instant visual translation in their preferred language. The update also brings added support for a conversation mode in regional languages including Bengali and Tamil.
The new conversation mode is a feature that allows Google Translate users to have a bilingual conversation with some by simply talking to the app. In order to activate conversation mode, users need to tap the mic to start speaking in a selected language and then tap the mic again. The Google Translate app will automatically recognise the language being spoken and let users have a fluid conversation.
In order to take advantage of this new feature, Google Translate users will need to first download both language packs. With offline support, users can translate a word or sentence even when they are not connected to the Internet. Google also recently announced voice input support for eight additional Indian languages including Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
Google's Translate app already allows users to point their camera on English text and get a translation for it in the above-mentioned Indian languages. With the Word Lens feature, users can instantly translate text using their camera. All these features are available in Hindi and are now being rolled out to support additional Indian languages on both iOS and Android. Google recently rolled out 'The Feed' for Indian users with support for Hindi and has been customising its services for regional users.
For More Information, Please Visit:
Internet Marketing Articles1. 5 Steps To Writing Shareable Social Media Content
Author: Kevin Nelson
2. Tips To Be Known Among The Top Seo Experts Round The Globe
Author: vijay kulkarni
3. How To Start Practicing As An Seo Consultant In India ?
Author: krutika sharma
4. Reliable Experts For Web Development Services
5. The Thing To Consider Before Opting For Mobile Ad Monetization.
6. Digital Influencer Agency | Influencer Marketing Agency | Aym Media
Author: AYM Media
7. What Is E-mail Marketing? Procedure To Perform E-marketing?
8. Your Construction Start-up Lacking Visibility? Try Online Directories
Author: Rick Greoneveld
9. How Anyone Drive Visitors To Your Article?
Author: Andrew Mccann
10. Top Media Production Companies – Producing High Quality Atlanta Meeting Videos!
Author: William Brown
11. Check Out For Professional Services That Fix Wordpress Hack Once And For All
12. Today's Online Marketing Systems That Make You Shine
13. Simple Guide And Personalization Search Engine With A Recommendation
Author: Indraneel Mukherjee
14. Can You Get The Essential Items At The Security Shop?
Author: Indraneel Mukherjee
15. Hack Snapchat |no 1 Snapchat Hacking Tool