ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Total Articles: 3
Google is bringing its offline translation feature to users speakering Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu. The feature allows users to experience offline translations and instant visual translation in their preferred language. The update also brings added support for a conversation mode in regional languages including Bengali and Tamil.
The new conversation mode is a feature that allows Google Translate users to have a bilingual conversation with some by simply talking to the app. In order to activate conversation mode, users need to tap the mic to start speaking in a selected language and then tap the mic again. The Google Translate app will automatically recognise the language being spoken and let users have a fluid conversation.
In order to take advantage of this new feature, Google Translate users will need to first download both language packs. With offline support, users can translate a word or sentence even when they are not connected to the Internet. Google also recently announced voice input support for eight additional Indian languages including Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
Google's Translate app already allows users to point their camera on English text and get a translation for it in the above-mentioned Indian languages. With the Word Lens feature, users can instantly translate text using their camera. All these features are available in Hindi and are now being rolled out to support additional Indian languages on both iOS and Android. Google recently rolled out 'The Feed' for Indian users with support for Hindi and has been customising its services for regional users.
For More Information, Please Visit:
Internet Marketing Articles1. A Detailed Knowledge About The Seo Services
Author: Elentrixweb Technology
2. Email Marketing Is The Greatest Of Internet Marketing
Author: All Emaillists
3. What Is Data Feed Management?
4. How To Secure The Proper Seo Keywords
Author: Mike Johnsons
5. Benefits Of Internet Marketing Agency
Author: Elizabeth Bradle
6. 4 Digital Marketing Efforts That Will Grow Your Business
Author: My Charlotte Digital
7. Why Shopping For Clothes Online Is Better
Author: Melanie Schwartz
8. Accelerate Your Business With Digital Marketing
Author: Promising Designs
9. Experiencing Life Like Entertainment Online With Social Media Sharing Websites
10. Loyalty Program Points Are Far More Powerful Than Cash
Author: Tom Booth
11. The Question Sticker By Instagram Is The New Opportunity
Author: Shubham Yadav
12. Digital Marketing Services Are Growing In Popularity
Author: Nirali Parikh
13. Digital Marketing – A Secret Key To Promote Business
Author: AMS Digital
14. Hammering Your Brand Into The Minds Of Your Customers Using Email Marketing
Author: Shubho Salateen
15. 4 Proven Ways You Can Improve Your Business Graph Consistently
Author: vipul serivastava