ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Total Articles: 3
Google is bringing its offline translation feature to users speakering Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu. The feature allows users to experience offline translations and instant visual translation in their preferred language. The update also brings added support for a conversation mode in regional languages including Bengali and Tamil.
The new conversation mode is a feature that allows Google Translate users to have a bilingual conversation with some by simply talking to the app. In order to activate conversation mode, users need to tap the mic to start speaking in a selected language and then tap the mic again. The Google Translate app will automatically recognise the language being spoken and let users have a fluid conversation.
In order to take advantage of this new feature, Google Translate users will need to first download both language packs. With offline support, users can translate a word or sentence even when they are not connected to the Internet. Google also recently announced voice input support for eight additional Indian languages including Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
Google's Translate app already allows users to point their camera on English text and get a translation for it in the above-mentioned Indian languages. With the Word Lens feature, users can instantly translate text using their camera. All these features are available in Hindi and are now being rolled out to support additional Indian languages on both iOS and Android. Google recently rolled out 'The Feed' for Indian users with support for Hindi and has been customising its services for regional users.
For More Information, Please Visit:
Internet Marketing Articles1. How To Get Your Article Reprinted By Publishers
Author: Andrew Mccann
2. How Internet Marketing Helps Your Business Earn Recognition
Author: Web Click India
3. How To Set Up A Shopify Store In 15 Minutes
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
4. Web Design Service Provider In Delhi.
Author: web design service provider in Delhi.
5. 5 Super Useful Tips For Hiring The Right Digital Marketing Agency For Your Business
Author: Graphics Merlin Studio
6. How To Build Social Media Branding Strategies
Author: Guru Chavan
7. Antivirus A Cop Keeping An Eye On Internet Threats
Author: Aida Martin
8. 5 Key Benefits Of Social Media Marketing
9. Digital Marketing Is A Must For Today's Businesses
Author: Amit Mondal
10. Affordable Ways Of Generating Pr Outreach Strategies For Start-up Businesses
11. Top Influential Points Of Using Press Releases In Seo
12. Ultimate Pr Outreach Strategy For Creating Media List
13. Newest Tips On Targeting Local Media In Pr Outreach Services
14. Tips On Targeting National Media In Pr Outreach Services
15. 3 Ways To Improve The Seo Position Of An E-commerce Site
Author: Mouzzam Jafri