ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Six Must-know Tips For Picking Your Bridal Jewellery
Total Articles: 6
Choosing the right bridal jewellery is as important as choosing the right wedding dress. After all, you want to look absolutely stunning on your big day.
Most brides have a tough time choosing their jewellery. So we bring you six must-know tips for picking your bridal jewellery.
1. Match your jewellery metal with your bridal dress
What’s the colour of your dress - white, ivory, champagne or blush?
White looks great with silver/white gold/platinum tones. Ivory looks lovely with gold tones. Champagne and blush gowns look gorgeous with rose gold tones.
Brielle Crystal Key Long Necklace by Bella Krystal
2. Keep all your accessories harmonious
No matter how many pieces of jewellery you decide to wear, make sure that their metals match and that none of the pieces clash with one another.
3. Keep your bridal necklace in sync with your dress neckline
You need to ensure that your jewellery and your bridal gowns neckline do not clash with one another. You may love a choker necklace but if you are wearing a high neck dress, it won’t work at all. On the other hand, a choker necklace will look amazing with an off shoulder or strapless wedding dress. A high neck dress will need to be accessorized with a long chain. A bib necklace will go beautifully with a sweetheart neckline. A chain with pendant will look awesome with a V neckline.
4. Don’t overdo it
Choose your jewellery carefully. If your dress is heavily embellished, it’s better to keep your jewellery on the simple side (solitaire and halo style works marvellously well here). If your dress is simple, you can go for more ornate jewellery with lots of gemstones and crystals. Similarly, if you are wearing a heavy necklace and earrings, keep your bracelets minimal. If you are not wearing a necklace, go for a dazzling duo of large earrings and a matching bracelet.
Alyssa Crystal Tennis Bracelet by Bella Krystal
5. Be yourself and be comfortable
Whatever jewellery you choose, ensure that you are comfortable wearing it (both physically and mentally). If a big statement piece is likely to cause doubts, skip it. Similarly, if your earlobes will ache wearing huge chandeliers then you are better off choosing smaller earrings that you will be able to wear for long hours without feeling burdened.
6. Invest in quality jewellery that you can wear again and again
When it comes to getting your wedding jewellery cutting corners makes no sense. Invest in finely made pieces with quality stones and crystals (Swarovski crystals and best quality cubic zirconia are worth every dollar you will pay) and plating (18K white or yellow gold, rhodium and platinum plating will add an elegant finish) that will look gorgeous and classy on the big day. Choose pieces that you will be able to wear again on special occasions. For example, a classy pearl string with fine cubic zirconia studded clasp earrings can be worn again on any formal event. Similarly, a Swarovski stone studded bracelet will look good on opera or concert outings.
Browse through the Bella Krystal Bridal Jewellery range and pick bejewelled beauties for your most special day.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Tips For Choosing The Right Baby Clothes
Author: Vishank Goel
Author: sai bhargav
3. Engraving A Men’s Bark Ring Or Other Wedding Ring Options
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker
4. Choosing Handmade Designer Jewellery As A Gift
Author: Manali S
5. Anarkali Suits - A Trendy Must-have For Your Festive Wardrobe
Author: Ritu Batra
6. 5 Style Staples Kanye West Swear By:
Author: neerja rao
7. Fashion Design School In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
8. Tips For Choosing The Right Photographer
9. African Style Fashionable Jumpsuits - The Latest Of What We Call Vogue
Author: Jonathan Benjamin
10. Fashionable Finger Glitter For The June Bride
Author: Victoria Grounds
11. Giving Heat The Cold Shoulder
Author: Closest Buddies
12. Fine Jewelry Made From Rose Gold: An In Depth Analysis
Author: shah puja
13. Buy Diamond Jewellery Online In India
Author: shah puja
14. Jewellery Trend Predictions For 2018
Author: shah puja
15. Why Is Lycra Spandex Fabric Widely Used For Creating Sporting Apparels?
Author: Albesto Hudes