ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Six Must-know Tips For Picking Your Bridal Jewellery
Total Articles: 6
Choosing the right bridal jewellery is as important as choosing the right wedding dress. After all, you want to look absolutely stunning on your big day.
Most brides have a tough time choosing their jewellery. So we bring you six must-know tips for picking your bridal jewellery.
1. Match your jewellery metal with your bridal dress
What’s the colour of your dress - white, ivory, champagne or blush?
White looks great with silver/white gold/platinum tones. Ivory looks lovely with gold tones. Champagne and blush gowns look gorgeous with rose gold tones.
Brielle Crystal Key Long Necklace by Bella Krystal
2. Keep all your accessories harmonious
No matter how many pieces of jewellery you decide to wear, make sure that their metals match and that none of the pieces clash with one another.
3. Keep your bridal necklace in sync with your dress neckline
You need to ensure that your jewellery and your bridal gowns neckline do not clash with one another. You may love a choker necklace but if you are wearing a high neck dress, it won’t work at all. On the other hand, a choker necklace will look amazing with an off shoulder or strapless wedding dress. A high neck dress will need to be accessorized with a long chain. A bib necklace will go beautifully with a sweetheart neckline. A chain with pendant will look awesome with a V neckline.
4. Don’t overdo it
Choose your jewellery carefully. If your dress is heavily embellished, it’s better to keep your jewellery on the simple side (solitaire and halo style works marvellously well here). If your dress is simple, you can go for more ornate jewellery with lots of gemstones and crystals. Similarly, if you are wearing a heavy necklace and earrings, keep your bracelets minimal. If you are not wearing a necklace, go for a dazzling duo of large earrings and a matching bracelet.
Alyssa Crystal Tennis Bracelet by Bella Krystal
5. Be yourself and be comfortable
Whatever jewellery you choose, ensure that you are comfortable wearing it (both physically and mentally). If a big statement piece is likely to cause doubts, skip it. Similarly, if your earlobes will ache wearing huge chandeliers then you are better off choosing smaller earrings that you will be able to wear for long hours without feeling burdened.
6. Invest in quality jewellery that you can wear again and again
When it comes to getting your wedding jewellery cutting corners makes no sense. Invest in finely made pieces with quality stones and crystals (Swarovski crystals and best quality cubic zirconia are worth every dollar you will pay) and plating (18K white or yellow gold, rhodium and platinum plating will add an elegant finish) that will look gorgeous and classy on the big day. Choose pieces that you will be able to wear again on special occasions. For example, a classy pearl string with fine cubic zirconia studded clasp earrings can be worn again on any formal event. Similarly, a Swarovski stone studded bracelet will look good on opera or concert outings.
Browse through the Bella Krystal Bridal Jewellery range and pick bejewelled beauties for your most special day.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Make It A Post Valentine’s Engagement
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker
2. Essential Items That Powerful Businesswomen Must Have In Their Wardrobe
Author: Ashish Malik
3. Do You Need A New Style Fashion Consultant?
Author: Scott Wolstein
4. 6 Tips And Tricks For Unique Mother's Day Gift Buying
Author: Annie Reh
5. 3 Dazzling Dresses That Make Your 30-something Bridesmaids Look Like A Million Bucks
Author: Jane Wang
6. Buy Xxxl T Shirts Online In India
Author: Prashant Shrivastav
7. Casio G-shock Analog Digital Ga-110dc-2a Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
8. Why Shoe Trees Are Essential For Your Blucher Shoe Care
Author: Dan Zapatka
9. Commonly Faced Issues In The Fashion Industry
Author: Olivia James
10. Fashion Designing Course In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
11. Set Out For Party With These Fashion Tips – Men’s Fashion Guide
Author: Anshul Mewade
12. Quelled Earrings - Fancy Yet Light On Your Lobes
Author: Stylofi Fashion
13. Fashion Designing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
14. Green Wall In Delhi Ncr
15. Citizen Eco-drive Chronograph Ca0285-01e Mens Watch : Sharp, Simple And Spectacular
Author: Jasson C