ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Make Your Room Looking Glamorous In Myriad Of Printed Cushion Covers
Total Articles: 161
Embellish your sofas, diwan and bed in charismatic designer linens. Linens comprise of diverse set of various prints and different color combinations which would complement your modern and traditional décor. Read through the following paragraphs to understand the complex designs.
Geometric Symmetry-The inclusion of shapes into interiors of your space would present a symmetric, uniform and enchanting look with their designs and colors. Create a unique and contemporary look with spiral shaped black and white contrast printed cushion covers. The contrast color design would give a visual treat to sitting arrangement. The square patterns add definition to resembling shape of the cushion. Colored in enticing shades of red and oranges, it would charm your décor with its spirited elegance. The bold cream patterns splash on a black backdrop would present a serene classy and elegant appearance to the sofas. But if you are seeking a fusion look, then incorporate a diamond shaped print blended beautifully with traditional Indian theme. The color green would complement beauty of the theme.
Inviting Stripes- Stripes help you create an illusion of a spacious look to your home. A rhythmic, smart and vivacious flair is experienced with inclusion of stripe cushions to your sofas and bed. The collection is combination of vertical and horizontal styled stripes which are colored in enthralling earthy colors. Drawing inspiration from the beauty of nature, cushions are printed in colors of rainbow and capture the vibes of dawn and spring seasons.
Floral and leave patterns are evergreen and never fall out of the fashion. They blend beautifully with both contemporary and traditional theme decors with their refreshing and lively patterns and color combinations. If you fall short of time and feel confused, then you can definitely pick floral as they are a safe option to explore.
Patch Work makes for an attractive and regal look. The thread work embroidered on colorful glides of vertical stripes present a royal and vivacious flair to your sitting arrangement overall.
Modern & Traditional Prints– The collection is a combination of modern and ethnic prints. The ethnic patterns invoke royal grand appearance whereas the contemporary prints express class, elegance and lavish décor. The zebra, bird, baroque and solid patterns usurp a distinctive vibe to your furniture set.
The ethnic patterns involve block prints, intricate thread work and folk art patterns. They would add dose of charm to your ethnically styled diwan furniture set and antique style bed. Cheer up your celebrations in designer cushion covers online from SwayamIndia.com.
Home and Garden Articles1. Get A Window Mesh To Keep The Insects Away
2. 6 Advantages Of Cleaners In Canberra
Author: Tom Velko
3. Get Quality Solutions On Waterproofing And Maintain Your Property
Author: Jordan Curr
4. Types Of Fencing Put Up By The Homeowners In The Present Time And Its Worth
Author: Michael Gilmore
5. Reasons Why You Should Use Advanced Mowing & Maintenance's Expert Lawn Care Service
Author: Rodney Back
6. Things To Consider While Developing A New Garage In Your Home
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. What To Keep In Mind While Planning Your Home Design
Author: Adam Leworthy
8. Why To Choose Memory Foam Mattress?
Author: Shamia Akram
9. Relying On A Pool Compliance Service Provider Is Essential To Make Your Pool Safe
Author: David Donvito
10. Benefits Of Having A Pest Control East Bay Ca Done!
Author: Todd Purvis
11. Ideas On How You Can Create Privacy For Your Home
Author: Chloe Kellaway
12. How To Keep Your Roof Ceiling And Soffit In Good Condition For Years
Author: Brayden Haritos
13. Kitchen Waste To Compost Conversion In 4 Hours
Author: Anu kapoor
14. Cool Tips On Keeping Your Scaffolding Strong & Durable For Years
Author: Suzane Bogdana
15. Situations When Regular Rug Cleaning Becomes Essential
Author: Alyssa Ramsden