ALL >> General >> View Article
Are You A Candidate For Hip Replacement Surgery In Delhi?
Total Articles: 6
Hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which contaminated parts of the hip joint are removed and replaced with the artificial ones called the prosthesis. The purpose of the surgical procedure is to eliminate the pain and stiffness of the joints and improve the mobility. Therefore, there can be several conditions that can result in chronic hip and disability to move and perform the routine activities like walking, jogging, climbing the stairs, and sleeping. For the maximum of times, the major cause of such a problem is arthritis. Though arthritis can be categorized into its most common forms including:
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Traumatic arthritis
Osteoarthritis – Commonly, it occurs when the cartilage at the end of bone joints start wearing away with the growing age which causes pain and stiffness in the joint movements. This is because, when the cartilage wears away, the bones rub against each other resulting in decreased mobility. Osteoarthritis is the most common form at the age of 50 and above; however, this can also be the case with a family history of arthritis.
Rheumatoid arthritis – In point of fact, this is an autoimmune disease which is caused when the synovial membrane becomes inflamed and starts producing excess of synovial fluid resulting in the damaged articular cartilage.
Traumatic arthritis – This occurs from a severe injury or fracture in the hip joints. The articular cartilage gets damaged from the incident resulting in extreme pain and stiffness in the hip joints.
Procedure of hip replacement in Delhi:
A hip replacement surgery is carried out under a general anesthesia or an epidural, in which the patient falls asleep during the procedure or lower body goes numb respectively after injecting the drug. The surgeon removes the damaged or contaminated joint through an incision and replaces the part with an artificial joint made up of ceramic or in some cases, metal alloy. The procedure takes around 60 to 90 minutes.
Alternative of the total hip replacement:
Hip resurfacing is considered as an alternative of the hip replacement surgery which involves removing the impaired surfaces of the bones inside the joints and replacing them with an artificial metal surface. The surgeons recommend the resurfacing approach as it requires less removal of bone. However, the alternative is not suitable for:
• Patients above the age of 65 because the bones get weaker as the person grows
• Women underwent a menopause. This is because post menopause can result in weaken and brittle bone and bone tissues, known as osteoporosis.
General Articles1. Professional Web Development In Raipur
2. A Decking Contractor
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
3. Digital Art Trends In 2018
Author: jerry peterson
4. The Power Of Positive Mindset
Author: Shivam Verma
5. Escuchar Y Descarga Canciones Mp3 Part - Ii
6. Indra Radar System & Agni Missiles– New Innovation By Drdo
Author: Meenakshi Rana
7. The Benefits Of Airport Limousine Service
8. Why Hire Professional Roofing Contractors In Crestview
9. How You Can Get A Dog Breeder In New Jersey
10. Tapware Perth
11. Java Training In Chennai
12. Party Dj Vancouver Is Very Professional, Engaging And A Solid Entertainer!
Author: Fabian Mize
13. Top Overseas Education Consultants In Hyderabad | The Hope
14. #feiyu Tech A2000 3-axis Dslr Gimbal
15. Dehydrated Onion Kibbled, Dehydrated White Onion Products, Dehydrated Onion Manufacturers, Dehydrate
Author: Rudrik trivedi