ALL >> General >> View Article
Plastic Mold Houston
Total Articles: 1
Chemplast Plastic Mold Houston, provides both standard and custom molding services of high performance engineering grade Plastics, Rubbers, and FiberGlass products.
Chemplast serves a wide variety of industries including aerospace, medical, food and beverage, oil services, automotive and electronics as well as many others users of quality engineered plastic parts.
Plastic Injection Molding
Plastic Injection molding is a manufacturing process for producing parts by injecting material into the cavity of a mold. Injection molding can be performed with a variety of materials, commonly thermoplastic and thermosetting polymers. Injection molding is an efficient and cost effective way of mass producing plastic parts.
Chemplast is one of the pioneer molders specializing in injection molding of high performance plastics such as PEEK, Teflon, Viton, PPS, PFA, FEP, and other high performance polymers. Our state of the art Plastic injection molding facility operates molding presses from 85 to 1100 tons, with shot sizes ranging from 3 to 140 ounces. With over 35 plus years of experience in the industry Chemplast the expertise and knowledge in injection molding to offer manufacturing solutions for any industry.
Compression molding is a another method of molding in which the material for molding is first placed in an heated, open mold. The advantage of compression molding is its ability to mold large, fairly intricate parts. Chemplast has compression molding machines that are ideal for larger parts, and a refrigerated room to store temperature sensitive material.
Chemplast has the capability of compression molding carbon fiber reinforced Peek, PTFE, PPS, PI, PEI to near net shape or blank rods, tubes or blocks.
Chemplast is also dedicated to the production of Thermoset, FRP and elastomeric materials compression molding. Our offering includes phenolic, melamine, polyester, SMC, BMC, Silicon, Viton, Nitrile, Neoprene, EPDM material. UL recognized, NEMA, MIL. Spec and high temperature (220°C) material are available.
Chemplast also offers vacuum forming. Vacuum forming is another type of thermoforming, in which a plastic sheet is heated to the optimal forming temperature, stretched onto a concave or convex, single-surface mold, and vacuumed against the mold by the machine. Vacuum forming can be used to manufacture most product packaging and various casings. It is also very common in the auto industry as it is used to fabricate car dashboards. Along with being a low cost molding option, it wastes less material, making it advantageous when working with expensive compounds.
General Articles1. Financial System Report India 2017
Author: Ask Bank IFSC Code
2. Wedding Photography Packages To Fit Well In Your Budget
Author: Manish Vishwakarma
3. What Is The Crucial Reason Of Magnesium Oxide Industrial Development?
Author: hu Allen
4. Looking For A Bunch Of Thrilling Manali Travel Packege Activities Then, Go For Any Type Of Dare You
Author: himachal traveldeal
5. Some Of The Most Awkward Moments You May Experience When Dating On Online Dating Mobile App
Author: Richa verma
6. Best Voip Solution With Speedy Internet
Author: sachin kumar
7. Major Components Of Air Conditioning System And Their Function
Author: Satendra Kumar
8. Find The Best Voip Soft Switch Providers To Get Returns In Business
Author: sachin kumar
9. Get Professional Aso Services And App Store Seo Guides At Tapaso
Author: Richelle Guo
10. Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
Author: Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
11. Dass Ihre Erste Familie Geld Für Frivolitäten Wie Kleidung Ausgibt
12. The Benefits Of Organic Food
Author: Brian Miller
13. Usefulness Of Social Media For Business Branding And Marketing
Author: JDM Web Technologies is Fastest Growing Company
14. Enrolled For Pmp Certification In Mumbai? It’s Time To Educate You For A Pmp Electronic Exam
15. Making Best Use Of E-waste
Author: Bala P