ALL >> General >> View Article
Plastic Mold Houston
Total Articles: 1
Chemplast Plastic Mold Houston, provides both standard and custom molding services of high performance engineering grade Plastics, Rubbers, and FiberGlass products.
Chemplast serves a wide variety of industries including aerospace, medical, food and beverage, oil services, automotive and electronics as well as many others users of quality engineered plastic parts.
Plastic Injection Molding
Plastic Injection molding is a manufacturing process for producing parts by injecting material into the cavity of a mold. Injection molding can be performed with a variety of materials, commonly thermoplastic and thermosetting polymers. Injection molding is an efficient and cost effective way of mass producing plastic parts.
Chemplast is one of the pioneer molders specializing in injection molding of high performance plastics such as PEEK, Teflon, Viton, PPS, PFA, FEP, and other high performance polymers. Our state of the art Plastic injection molding facility operates molding presses from 85 to 1100 tons, with shot sizes ranging from 3 to 140 ounces. With over 35 plus years of experience in the industry Chemplast the expertise and knowledge in injection molding to offer manufacturing solutions for any industry.
Compression molding is a another method of molding in which the material for molding is first placed in an heated, open mold. The advantage of compression molding is its ability to mold large, fairly intricate parts. Chemplast has compression molding machines that are ideal for larger parts, and a refrigerated room to store temperature sensitive material.
Chemplast has the capability of compression molding carbon fiber reinforced Peek, PTFE, PPS, PI, PEI to near net shape or blank rods, tubes or blocks.
Chemplast is also dedicated to the production of Thermoset, FRP and elastomeric materials compression molding. Our offering includes phenolic, melamine, polyester, SMC, BMC, Silicon, Viton, Nitrile, Neoprene, EPDM material. UL recognized, NEMA, MIL. Spec and high temperature (220°C) material are available.
Chemplast also offers vacuum forming. Vacuum forming is another type of thermoforming, in which a plastic sheet is heated to the optimal forming temperature, stretched onto a concave or convex, single-surface mold, and vacuumed against the mold by the machine. Vacuum forming can be used to manufacture most product packaging and various casings. It is also very common in the auto industry as it is used to fabricate car dashboards. Along with being a low cost molding option, it wastes less material, making it advantageous when working with expensive compounds.
General Articles1. Tips For Easing Trade Show Set Up
Author: Jeffrey J. Burns
2. Price Boom Is Coming! Please Be Kind To Your Mgo Supplier!
Author: hu Allen
3. Online Mobile Recharge Services Are Easily Available
4. Уличные Автономные Солнечные Светильники В Казахстане
5. Are There Any Flaws In The Surface Of The Turquoise Pendant?
6. A Guide To The Perfect Destination And Beach Wedding Dresses
7. Pour Jouer L'effet Métallique De La Robe Bronze-noir
8. Tra I Vestiti Di Paillettes Scintillanti E Quelli Audaci Gillne.it
9. Anchor Bracelet – Shop Online
Author: Nora Oliver
10. Essay Competition… Technology & Future
Author: Adriana Albritton is the Founder of A Fit Wellness
11. How Kidney Cancer Specialist Can Help You To Overcome Kidney Cancer
Author: Aditya Pradhan
12. Vastu Tips For Successful Marriage Life
Author: Dr. Puneet Chawla
13. From Women’s Triathlon Suit To Women’s Wetsuit: Get The Perfect Attire For All Your Favourite Sports
Author: Vikram kumar
14. Edinburgh Printers Provides Best Marketing Banners In Uk
Author: Edinburgh Banners
15. Maximum Return In All Your Trade Need To Choose Dynamic Money Research
Author: Swati Raina