ALL >> Education >> View Article
Alpha School Porur | Field Trip
Total Articles: 33
Alpha School CBSE Students of all classes were taken to different places for a Field trip. KG classes were taken to Guindy National Park, Classes I and II were taken to VGP Snow world, and classes III to IX were taken to Chokidhani. They had an educative and entertaining experience during their trip. The school's mission is to foster a caring and creative environment and respect individual needs of children and to ensure the all-round development of children and develop a creative, happy, positive atmosphere in order to enable students to become productive, self-confident and patriotic citizens.
The Alpha Group of Institutions ever since its establishment in 1967 has scripted success stories and has created new benchmarks in the ?eld of education for the past 50 years. Founded by Late Mr.M G Thomas and managed by the Alpha Educational Society, the Alpha Group presently runs and manages seven educational institutions.
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri