ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Risks And Rewards Of Buying Property In Dubai
Total Articles: 20
Dubai has long been a popular location for investors, especially expatriates. According to property lawyers in Dubai the dynamics and life style of Dubai, coupled with business opportunities stemming from its superior geographical position has now made it a global choice for investors to purchase real estate in Dubai.
However, property advocates advise that an in-depth study be conducted prior to entering into any real estate transactions in UAE. Some developers are still selling leasehold titles. Such leasehold titles will only be valid for the period which is stipulated in the title deed issued by the Dubai Land Department. This becomes even more valid because property prices in the emirate have been on the increase since the global financial crisis.
Many expats consider Dubai as an international property hotspot. However some property lawyers in Dubai fear that the consequent surge in price may lead to a property bubble. While there is no signs of alarm yet, and although demand is still exceeding supply and will not slowdown in the near future there is a lot of supply coming on the market as the Expo 202 comes closer.
The primary advantage of owning real estate in Dubai is that taxes in the emirate are almost non-existent. There is no capital or withholding taxes unlike many other western countries. In addition, Dubai does not charge Capital Gains Tax nor does it levy tax on income derived from letting property within the emirate.
Whether buying off-plan or resale properties, it is important for buyers to ask plenty of questions to determine the reputation of either the developer or the real estate agent. If buying from a developer, you will want to look at the developer’s reputation particularly with respect to quality as well as being able to deliver on time.
Legal Articles1. Bail Bond Facts
Author: Emily Stone
2. Why Immigration To Canada Is The Best Option?
Author: Radvision World
3. Six Steps To Attaining Compensation For Accident Injury In Toronto City
Author: Dasilva Legal
4. Know Need Of Living Trust Attorney California
Author: Leah Wilmot
5. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Are The Best To Help You Against Any Criminal Charges
6. Massachusetts Workers Compensation Lawyer – Knowledgeable Lawyers Get What You Need
Author: Tina smith
7. Nursing Home Abuse And Negligence – Who Is Responsible?
Author: Tyler Pillay
8. Basic Corporate Laws For Business In Dubai
Author: Hassan Elhais
9. Consult An Employment Lawyer For Issues Regarding Flexible Work hours
10. Employment Lawyers Perth
11. Dallas Personal Injuries Increased” – How About Mediation
Author: Ted Lyon
12. Guidebook For Parents In Fort Worth On Child Custody
Author: Kevin Clark
13. Seven Common Traffic Offences That May Bring You Ticket Or Fine In Toronto
Author: Neil Dasilva
14. Fort Worth’s Divorces Are Painful, But It Gets Adjusted Overtime
15. Useful Guide To Hire The Best Insurance Claim Attorney
Author: Chris Thayer