ALL >> Computers >> View Article
5 Ways A Cybersecurity Service Can Protect New York-based Organizations
Total Articles: 16
New technologies are changing the business environment. For the most part, those changes are for the better, helping business become more efficient. However, modern systems such as cloud computing, next-generation mobile computing, social networking, and increased interconnectivity between corporate networks means a higher risk of cyber attacks. Cybersecurity services in New York ensure small and medium businesses (SMBs) and organizations are safe as well as efficient.
The Advantages of a Professional Cybersecurity Service in New York
Cyber attacks are becoming more and more common. In 2013, Target reported that credit card information for about 40 million customers had been stolen. Yahoo has been hacked for over a billion email addresses and passwords over the years. The WannaCry ransomware attack in May 2017 was a global effort disrupting companies and organizations in 150 countries including the National Health Service in the UK. Even government agencies such as the Department of Justice and the Department of Defense have been targeted.
However, cyber criminals do not just attack high profile targets – they are simply the ones that make the news. In many ways, SMBs and smaller organizations are at greater risk because those are the targets that tend to have the fewest cybersecurity protections in place. Many aren’t even aware of where the holes in their cybersecurity are. It’s a hard lesson to learn. Data theft, disruptions in business, and other effects of cyber attacks can bring down whole companies through missing data, lost customer confidence, and in some cases punitive fines.
The good news is that the fixes are relatively simple for reputable cybersecurity services in New York. Here are five ways cybersecurity services can help you:
1. IT auditing and risk assessment – Your cybersecurity service will give you a full report on your IT systems outlining how secure they are, examining your cybersecurity policies, and – most importantly – showing you what you can be doing better.
2. Data protection – Improving your cybersecurity with help ensure your data is protected from theft, viruses, ransomware, and other cyber threats. There are several ways your cybersecurity service can help “lock down” your systems including some very simple steps.
3. Data backup and recovery plans – A good backup plan goes hand in hand with cybersecurity. Advanced data backup and recovery plans can reduce data loss no matter what the cause. In many cases, data can be fully restored like it never happened.
4. 24x7 monitoring – Cybersecurity services usually include system monitoring so that if a virus or other attack happens, your cybersecurity service can react to it faster.
5. Improved system performance – Viruses and other malware can slow down systems and reduce productivity. A good cybersecurity service in New York will help prevent that.
Bring in Professional Cybersecurity Services in New York
Professional cybersecurity specialists keep up to date with the latest advances in networking technology AND the growing number of cyber attacks that threaten them. Cybersecurity experts help ensure that your servers, intranets, mobile communications, network channels, and all your IT systems are protected and secure. The better cybersecurity services in New York will also be experts in building and maintaining networks and other IT platforms, making sure your systems are working at peak efficiency as well. Today, CompCiti is a Microsoft Silver Partner and offers Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) cybersecurity services to its clients in New York. Call today to find out how CompCiti’s can help you find – and fix – the holes in your cybersecurity, starting with an IT audit. (212) 594-4374.
CompCiti Business Solutions, Inc. is one of the most experienced cybersecurity services in New York . Since 1996, CompCiti has helped its clients plan, install, maintain, and protect their networks and other business IT systems from cyber attack.
Computers Articles1. How To Win Customers Faith And Run Your Own Online Business Portal With Alibaba Clone Script Pro
Author: sawati rawat
2. Call +1-855-490-2999 Microsoft Office 365 Customer Support Number
Author: Microsoft Office 365 Customer Support Phone Number
3. Top Laptop Rental Providers
4. A Plan Of Snmp Monitoring
Author: Gambit Communications
5. How To Minimize Threats Inside Your Network?
6. Why Can Parts Engraving Equipment Help Build Strong Business Venture
Author: Rob Hibbs
7. Church App – The Latest Way To Stay Connected To Your Preferred Church!
Author: Michael Brody
8. Microsoft Is Embedding A Potent Security Feature To Windows 10
Author: Lena Smith
9. Tell The Story Of Your Family With Free Genealogy Software
Author: Jonathan Clarke
10. Norton Com Setup +1-844-777-9606 Www Norton Com Setup And Installation
Author: Landy Corona
11. 6 Things Highly Successful Software Developers Know
12. Why Do You Need Antivirus Management?
13. Why Choose Lexington Ky For Your It Solutions?
14. Two Of Integrity It’s Best Services
15. Security Solutions Offered By Integrity It