ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Organ Injury Prevention Tips
Total Articles: 1144
It’s only common sense: A guy who is serious about good male organ care is going to want to avoid any male organ injury. When a manhood injury occurs, a guy can be out of commission, which is no fun - and a big injury or a series of small ones can even do long-term damage. Clearly, prevention is the way a man wants to go here. And with that in mind, the following practical tips should be helpful.
- Watch the angle. One hears cringe-inducing tales of a guy "breaking" his manhood, and while the terminology isn’t exactly correct - without an actual bone, the member can’t technically be "broken" - the term gets the general idea across. This most often occurs when the manhood is firm and it strikes up against something hard at the wrong angle. For example, a guy may misjudge his angle of penetration and thrust very hard into a female organ, only to come into swift contact with a pelvic bone. If he hears a "popping" sound, excruciating pain will follow almost immediately. So no matter how deeply "into it" a guy may be, he needs to make sure that his angle of thrust is on target.
- Wear a cup. No guy really likes to wear an athletic supporter, but they exist for a reason. They not only provide support so things don’t flop around too much, but they help protect a man’s favorite body part from fast-moving line drives and the like. Guys who play sports a lot definitely need to endure a little discomfort to prevent a serious male organ injury.
- Lube up. It can be awkward, when a man’s member is being stroked and rubbed by a maiden’s hand, to suggest that they add lubrication into the mix - but if she’s a bit too rough, a guy just has to man up and say it. And there’s no excuse for a guy not applying enough lubrication to his own hand while self-stimulating. Too much friction too often can lead to peripheral nerve damage and a loss of sensation in the manhood - something most guys really, really want to avoid.
- Be sensibly bare. There’s nothing wrong with being unclothed, but when in a natural state, be aware of any "dangers" that could come along. For example, if going to a clothing optional beach, be sure to apply sunscreen to that sensitive member skin. Even after sunscreen has been , don’t leave it hanging out in the strong sunshine for too long. And if at a clothing optional resort, be aware that male organ skin may be more susceptible to irritants and allergies - so keep the pollen off it, avoid letting it get nestled by long grass, etc. and definitely keep it away from anything resembling poison ivy!
- Beware of the zipper. Even guys who have been zipping their little buddy up for decades occasionally make a mistake and catch their member right in the zipper teeth. Anyone who has ever done this knows how painful it can be - so no matter how big a hurry a guy is in, he should take that extra moment when zipping up or down to make sure everything is out of the way.
Sometimes, despite a guy’s best prevention plans, male organ injury still occurs and manhood pain and soreness results. In many cases, that pain can be alleviated with the use of a superior male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . The male organ skin is going to be impacted, so definitely select a crème with a combination of soothing moisturizers, such as vitamin E (a natural hydrator) and Shea butter (a special high-end emollient). Also, keep the skin as healthy as possible by being sure the crème also contains alpha lipoic acid. This potent antioxidant fights free radicals, which in turn can damage the skin through oxidative stress.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important