ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Hire The Right Real Estate Agent To Make Your Selling Process Easier
Total Articles: 1
The road to selling your property can be bumpy, and it’s filled with unexpected U-turns and diversions. Unfortunately, it’s not at all safe to travel alone! But with the help of right guidance from the right real estate agent, you can make the process stress and hassle free.
So, what does a real estate agent do for you to make your journey easier? Continue reading to explore the jobs and responsibilities of the real estate agent when it comes to selling your property.
Role 1: Your agent should be responsible to help you set the right price and then get buyers in the door. The real estate market in Sydney is shifting every day and it’s the agent job to keep abreast of those changes. So make sure to choose a real estate agent who stays up-to-date with the current real estate market.
Role 2: Your real estate agent will also provide advice on how to present the house: From kerb appeal to emptied closets, agents know how to highlight the amenities buyers want.
Role 3: The real estate agent will look out for effective ways to market your house. Sale signs, internet advertising, direct-mail flyers, newspaper ads, and inspections — all tools to get buyers to take a closer look.
Role 4: A professional real estate agent will help you during negotiation process. Once an offer is made, your agent becomes part messenger, part manager, handling counter offers and contingency issues and following the paper trail from initial offer to final closing.
Overall, when it comes to selling your property, the role of the real estate agent is summed up as,
- Taking pictures of your home for marketing
- Adding your home to realestate.com and other sites
- Placing a "For Sale" sign in your yard
- Organising open and private home inspections
- Preparing your home for auction if applicable
- Negotiating with buyers on your behalf
- Guiding you through the settlement of your property
These are the roles and responsibilities of an experienced professional real estate agent. And now we are going to provide a few tips to find the right real estate agent who portrays the above-mentioned roles and responsibilities.
- Search Google using the term “Real Estate Agent in Sydney”
- Follow the next step, “Compare real estate agents”
- Look up for licensing, and other credentials
- Find out how long the agent has been in business
- Look at their listings
- Talk with recent clients
- Pick a winner
Follow all these tips, and find an agent you trust and feel comfortable working with!
The author is an experienced real estate agent in Sydney. In this article, she describes more about the roles and responsibilities of the professional real estate agents in Sydney. For more details, visit http://perfectagent.com.au
Based in Sydney and established in 2015, the team at Perfect Agent understands just how important it is to have a committed and experienced real estate agent in the process of selling or renting a property. We are determined to offer you a carefully designed and stress- free solution by helping you find a licensed real estate agent best suited to your particular needs. By personalizing your experience in this way, you are more likely to find the success you are looking for, and receive the results you deserve. Whether you’re renting out an investment property or selling your house, Perfect Agent is the wise first step.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Greenwood Houses For Sale As Easy As Possible While Taking Help Of The Best Real Estate Agent!
Author: John Pettrick
2. Invest Wisely With The Grand Forks Property For Sale While Taking Help Of A Pro!
Author: John Pettrick
3. 5 Out Of The Box Home Buying Tips - From The Top Real Estate Experts
Author: Tamanna Khatri
4. Pankaj Bajaj Eldeco: Country Needs World Class Construction Practices
5. Now Fulfill Your Dream Of Owning Affordable Homes In Gurgaon
Author: priya singh
6. Affordable Open Plots For Sale In Hyderabad Near Shamshabad
7. How To Find Your Dream Apartment For Rent Online In Shrewbury
Author: Sue Thornton
8. What Is A Property Buying Service? Here’s What You Need To Know
Author: Steve Son
9. Ramprastha-premium Apartments In Gurgaon
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Chembur East – A Growing Residential Hub
Author: Sonali Patel
11. Why To Buy A Flat In Hallmark?
12. Guide To Real Estate Investing
13. Space For Lease Atlanta For Your Own Home
Author: Paul Roland
14. Salarpuria Sattva Misty Charm - Kanakapura Road Bangalore - Pre Launch
Author: Nilisha Sinha
15. Don’t Commit These 4 Mistakes While Buying Home From Hyderabad Real Estate
Author: Subhagruha Projects India Pvt.Ltd