ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Basic Corporate Laws For Business In Dubai
Total Articles: 20
Commercial Law, otherwise known as Business Law, is the set of laws which governs commercial dealings in a jurisdiction. There are many law firms in UAE which specializes in providing advises related to corporate law in UAE.
The UAE is a country which promotes commerce and business which in turn is contributing to a competitive and prosperous economy. Accordingly the corporates laws of UAE are in-line with vision of country's leadership and is at par with international standards. According to some corporate lawyers in Dubai the UAE commercial environment is ideal for starts ups as well as already established businesses. Financial free zones like Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) are initiatives taken by the UAE government to boost business activities in UAE. Many law firms in Dubai specializing in corporate law are based around the DIFC. Similarly, the corporate law firms in Abu Dhabi are also becoming actively engaged in activities in the Abu Dhabi based financial free zone Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM).
People thinking to start new businesses in UAE has to know that there are several regulations pertaining to economy, trade and investment. According to lawyers in Abu Dhabi, UAE government is constantly working on upgrading several major legislation's.
The basic requirements for all business activities in UAE are:
1.- Commercial licenses covering all kinds of trading activity
2.- Professional licenses covering services, professions, artisans, craftsmen
3.- Industrial licenses for establishing industrial or manufacturing activity
The commercial licenses are usually issued by the Department of Economic Development of each concerned Emirate. It needs to be kept in mind that licenses for certain types of businesses may need special approval from concerned ministries and/or other authorities like Central Bank of UAE, Ministry of Economy and Commerce, Finance Ministry and Industry, Ministry of Health etc.
According to the new Commercial Companies Law of UAE, i.e. Federal Law No. 2 of 2015, the general categories of business organization in UAE are:
§ General Partnership company
§ Joint venture company
§ Public Joint Stock company
§ Private Joint Stock company
§ Limited liability company
§ Partnerships (permitted only to UAE nationals)
Legal Articles1. Why And How To Choose A Criminal Lawyer In Hawaii For An Appeal?
Author: Steve Cedillos
2. Dallas Accidents Cases Need Not To Be Avoided! Let The Wrong One Suffer
Author: Ted B Lyon
3. Why Radvision World Is The Best Option For Immigration Services?
Author: Radvision World
4. Everything About Hiring A Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyer
Author: Ladas Law
5. The Significant Role Of Immigration Law Firms In London.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
6. Bail Bond Facts
Author: Emily Stone
7. Why Immigration To Canada Is The Best Option?
Author: Radvision World
8. Six Steps To Attaining Compensation For Accident Injury In Toronto City
Author: Dasilva Legal
9. Know Need Of Living Trust Attorney California
Author: Leah Wilmot
10. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Are The Best To Help You Against Any Criminal Charges
11. Risks And Rewards Of Buying Property In Dubai
Author: hHassan Elhais
12. Massachusetts Workers Compensation Lawyer – Knowledgeable Lawyers Get What You Need
Author: Tina smith
13. Nursing Home Abuse And Negligence – Who Is Responsible?
Author: Tyler Pillay
14. Consult An Employment Lawyer For Issues Regarding Flexible Work hours
15. Employment Lawyers Perth