ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Advanced Lifting Techniques Best For Beginners
Total Articles: 30
For a beginner, there are various do and don’t when they start lifting weights. One of the main factors behind this is the caution against lifting heavyweights. Though a bit of friendly advice is always handy but
Lead Portland personal trainer, Peter Fuller, showing us how to spot a client correctly
Lead Personal Trainer, Peter Fuller, making sure the form is perfect!
there is no hard and fast rule which states that a novice cannot lift weights. Just a little bit of caution is required in order to reach the advanced level, and one does not need to wait for years to achieve this. Some of the basic techniques which might be helpful in advanced lifting for any aspiring body builder irrespective of their experience are mentioned below.
Paused Reps – This kind of reps on various big lifts are one of the staple techniques for various competitive powerlifters who try to counter their various weak points. One of the main tools to achieve strength as well as hypertrophy at various levels would be by taking time to kill the momentum, reach into the bottom side of the motion and also exaggerate the loaded contraction.
Eccentric Reps – In this technique, the lowering of the lift is exaggerated which has a couple of benefits. One of this the fact that it exposes the muscles to more tension and also it taps into the various strongest muscles which are present in the body.
Pre-Exhaust methods – Few of the stronger muscles present in the body get activated in our body instead of the ones which we try to target. In order to get the maximum out of the workout, we would target those muscles which are strong in order to prevent them from blocking the ones we want to target.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Fitness Articles1. What Is Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh?
Author: Vinyasa Yogashala
2. Buy Suhagra 100 Mg Online | Buy Medicine Online-mymedistore
3. Buy Vidalista 60 Mg Online | Buy Medicine Online-mymedistore
4. Buy Hepcinat 400 Mg Online | Buy Medicine Online-mymedistore
5. Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly Online | Buy Medicine Online-mymedistore
6. Buy Cenforce 100mg Online | Buy Medicine Online-mymedistore
7. Supersets That Are Not Right For Your Legs
8. Diabetic? Try These Wonder Foods.
Author: Dr Swetha N
9. How Long Should I Run On The Elliptical To Loose Weight?
Author: ajit patel
10. Step-by-step Guide To Root Canal Treatment
11. 4 Things To Consider Before Getting Lypo
Author: Dominik Banzon
12. Wearable Gadgets That’ll Keep A Check When You Gain That Extra Calorie
13. How To Choose The Perfect Bicycle For Fat People?
14. Biking Essentials For Obese Women
15. How Getting Fat Hampers Your Self Confidence?