ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Advanced Lifting Techniques Best For Beginners
Total Articles: 76
For a beginner, there are various do and don’t when they start lifting weights. One of the main factors behind this is the caution against lifting heavyweights. Though a bit of friendly advice is always handy but
Lead Portland personal trainer, Peter Fuller, showing us how to spot a client correctly
Lead Personal Trainer, Peter Fuller, making sure the form is perfect!
there is no hard and fast rule which states that a novice cannot lift weights. Just a little bit of caution is required in order to reach the advanced level, and one does not need to wait for years to achieve this. Some of the basic techniques which might be helpful in advanced lifting for any aspiring body builder irrespective of their experience are mentioned below.
Paused Reps – This kind of reps on various big lifts are one of the staple techniques for various competitive powerlifters who try to counter their various weak points. One of the main tools to achieve strength as well as hypertrophy at various levels would be by taking time to kill the momentum, reach into the bottom side of the motion and also exaggerate the loaded contraction.
Eccentric Reps – In this technique, the lowering of the lift is exaggerated which has a couple of benefits. One of this the fact that it exposes the muscles to more tension and also it taps into the various strongest muscles which are present in the body.
Pre-Exhaust methods – Few of the stronger muscles present in the body get activated in our body instead of the ones which we try to target. In order to get the maximum out of the workout, we would target those muscles which are strong in order to prevent them from blocking the ones we want to target.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Fitness Articles1. Height Expert Kit – Remedy For Your Height Problems
Author: Expert Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd.
2. Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Cure Ocd By Visiting Doctor Satyakant Trivedi In Bhopal
Author: Satyakant Trivedi
4. How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free Aug
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
5. Physiotherapy Helps In Recuperating From An Injury And Lead A Healthy Life
Author: Holly Coane
6. Amazing Weight Loss With Fat Burning Supplements - Crazy, But It Works
Author: Rishabh Singh
7. Chinese Acupuncture For Pcos Treatment
Author: Seth Aslatt
8. What Should Women Wear To The Gym?
Author: Dan Keegan
9. Tips To Find The Best Physio For You
Author: Mack Taylor
11. These 7 Fruits Can Help You In Losing Weight
Author: Maria Taylor
12. Natural Way To Detox Center And Wellness Retreats
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Iifem Opening Up New Horizons In Fitness Education In India
14. Important Services Provided By Health Products Manufacturers
15. Best Yoga Training Centre In Mysore: Yogadarshanam