ALL >> Politics >> View Article
Hanumantharaya Dcp - Blood Help Line Karnataka Mark Anniversary With Donation Camp
Total Articles: 1
The young enthusiastic Blood Help Line Karnatak® team which arranges blood for emergency situations and works round the clock in the coastal district and most parts of the state celebrated its first anniversary at Forum Fiza Mall Pandeshwar, here from 9:00 AM till 4:00PM on Sunday.
A massive Blood Donation Camp programme was held on occasion. As part of the programme achievers of the society were honoured.
The programme was presided over by Iftikhar Krishnapura and inaugurated by UT Khader, minister for Food and Public Distribution in Karnataka.
The occasion was graced by chief guest Ramanath Rai, minister for forest, environment and ecology, Government of Karnataka, TR Suresh IPS, superintendent of police Mangaluru, Hanumantharaya DCP Crime Branch and Traffic Department Mangaluru, BA Mohiuddin Bava, MLA Mangaluru City North, JR Lobo, MLA Mangaluru South, B M Farook, state general secretary of JDS and owner of Forum Fiza Mall, Zakariya Muzain, chairman of Hidayah Foundation, Haneef Khan Kodaje, district president of South Canara, Kavita Sanil, mayor of Mangalore Corporation, Pratibha Kulai, general secretary of Congress Women's Unit,UP Ibrahim, member of Zilla panchayat Gurupura, Mustafa Addoor Demmele, advisor, Blood Help Line Karnataka®.
The stage also was witness to the presence of religious leaders Abdul Aziz Darimi of Chokkabettu Jumma Masjid, Sri Ramanath Hegde, Mangaladevi Temple, Mangaluru, Fr Valerian D'Souza, Milagres Church,Mangaluru, and other elite people and social activists.
Politics Articles1. Gap Between Skilled And Unskilled, Rural And Urban, Online And Offline Is Reducing; Bharat No Longer
2. The True Picture: Presenting News In A Better Light
3. Last Four Chief Minister Of Punjab, Pakistan
Author: Mr. Taranu Singla
4. Data Journalism India
5. The True Picture: Factual Truth And The Ways To Bring Them Out-front
6. Top 10 Unresolved International Controversies
7. Paul Moya - A Leader Bringing Change For The Better
Author: Paul Moya
8. Why Was Arvind Kejriwal Not Invited? A Look At Delhi Metro Protocol And Facts Of Magenta Line
9. Youth For Nation, Karnataka, Bangalore. Youth In Politics.
Author: Youth for Change
10. Swarajlive - The Future Of Newspaper
Author: swaraj live
11. Mr. Mohit Madanlal Grover
Author: Mr. Mohit Madanlal Grover
12. রোহিঙ্গা নির্যাতন জাতিগত নিধনের শামিল
13. Brexit Uncertainty May See Rise In Uk Bankruptcy
Author: Samantha Nicks
14. Top 10 Inspiration Acts Amidst Demonetization In India
15. Brijmohan Agarwal
Author: Jhil Mil