ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Effecting Better Response Through E-mail
Total Articles: 1
Writing e-mail has become second nature to most of us. Subject, main text, closing, attachment- this is what we type on in robotic fashion. But have you ever thought of how effective your e-mail is? Was it skimmed, surfed, studied or just tossed aside?E-mail is a valuable tool for digital marketing and serves to open up conversations, elicit interest, create awareness, induce promotion and reaffirm brand loyalty.
Use the following tips to maximise the response to your e-mail.
Short is sweet for sentences: A long-winded e-mail with heavy jargon gets you nowhere. Complex words and lengthy phrases just make your e-mail boring.Your customer does not want to scroll down pages of text to get the message. Write like a 3rd grader with short and simple sentences that work best.Even if it is a professional letter, try to make it plain and simple unless absolutely necessary.
A triple-worded Subject: Never leave your subject line empty and make sure that the subject consists of just 3-4 words. Make the subject crisp and clear. Use hard-hitting words that make an impact for the subject because it is the subject that finally decides the place of your mail –in the outbox or bin.
Be positive: Let your e-mail be rightly optimistic. Add a compliment, comment or word of appreciation. Positive mails get profuse responses.
Give an Emotional Touch: E-mails cut ice with clients only when they tend to be a bit personalized. Try to lend the right emotion to your mail.Be it just a greeting, a thank –you or something more- try to express it genuinely. Let your mail not look like the same boring epistle mundane people write.
Any questions? Mails with questions evoke a better response forcing the reader to answer absolutely. Try to capture the customer’s interest by posing a leading question which he is compelled to answer.
Images speak E-mails to customers augur great results only when embedded with colourful images. A product launch letter, promotional letter, newsletter or sales pitch- whatever the e-mail may address, it gets the best response only when it is with pretty pictures.
Size it right The best body length of an e-mail is supposed to be 50-120 words. E-mail marketing is not all about lengthy e-mails but effective ones. Try to fit your content into 120 words using the right words and approach.
Attach the numbers Do not bore your client with product specifications, statistics or figures in the body of the text. Include them as attachments to be viewed or downloaded at leisure.
Sign off in style In contrast to popular belief, a good old “thank you” fetches much more than any other sign-offs. Even “cheers“or “regards” come second and third. Better still; make your signing off stylish reflecting your unique self. The customer will not definitely forget you.
Computer Programming Articles1. Overview And Features Of Java
Author: Become a Java programmer by joining Advanced Java
2. Pridesys It Ltd | Best Erp Software In Bangladesh | Garments Software Bangladesh
Author: A S M Rahat Khan
3. It Organizations Are Choosing H2s Training? Why
Author: Hrithvik Pankaj
4. Top 10 Php Tips For Web Developers
5. Finding The Right Mobile App Development Company For Your Business
Author: Shawn Bennet
6. Everything You Need To Understand To Start With Angularjs
Author: Ascent Softwae
7. How Is A Mobile App Development Team Set Up?
Author: Amit Tiwari
8. 10 Mistakes What Android Developers Do
9. How To Troubleshoot Microsoft “click-2-run Configuration Failure” Error?
Author: Ellie Williams
10. 10 Killer Tools For Web Designing Coding
11. Which Is A Pforessional Manufacturer Of Fine Chemical
12. Difference Between Mongodb And Couchbase
13. Explain In Detail About Java Virtual Machine
14. Android O: Looming Features To Look For In This Updated Android Version
Author: SAkina ArShad
15. What Are The Common Things To Consider When Selecting A Mobile App Developer?
Author: Amit Tiwari