ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Axis Bank Waives 12 Emis On Home Loan For Up To 30 Lakhs
Total Articles: 1
Axis Bank on 17th August, 2017 launched a new home loan product called 'Shubh Aarambh Home Loans'.
Axis Bank Home Loan, Various products are offered but Shubh Aarambh is offering some great benefits.
Information regarding the same is given below.
- 4 EMIs will be waived off at the end of the 4th, 8th & 12th year from the date of first disbursement, i.e 12 EMIs waived off at no extra cost on regular payments of Monthly Installments.
- The facility can be availed only when the borrower is going to be consistent in terms of paying EMIs.
- This particular New Home Loan product is exclusively available for Home loans up to 30 lacs with a minimum of 1 lakh - Which will help the customer to save up to Rs. 3.09 lakh under the scheme.
- Transfer facility from any other Bank or financial Institution is available.
- Pre closure of the loan can be done without any pre payment penalty charges (However, to avail the waiver benefit with NIL pre payment charges, The tenure should not be less than 4 years).
- Salaried & Self – Employed Individual(s) can apply for the Shubh Aarambh Scheme.
- Shubh Aarambh can be used for Home Purchase, Construction, Renovation/ Improvement & Other Home related requirements.
Loan period has to be 20 years to avail the service and not less than that.
AGE LIMIT CLAUSE
The age of the borrower should not exceed more than 60 (for Salaried) or 65 ( for Self – Employed) years respectively at loan maturity.
--- According to the Experts, The scheme will ensure regular payments by the customers & Also benefit them to purchase home units under 30 lakhs under the Government's Affordable Housing program.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Becoming A Mortgage Net Branch Company
2. Email Scam On Non-profit And Volunteer Groups Recruitment
Author: lexie grey
3. Top Commodity Trading Signals For Comex Investors
Author: Jean Wong
4. Follow These 5 Precautions When You Send Money To India From The Usa
5. Buying Gold And Silver Bullion Coins: How To Do It Right
Author: Sara Watson
6. Intraday Nifty Future Tips & Nifty Tips Service
Author: Riyanshi Tanwar
7. How Dedicated Relationship Bank Can Serve You Well
Author: Jeff Usman
8. What Advantages You Can Obtain From Online Investment
Author: Jeff Usman
9. Get Recognition Even In The Crowd
Author: ponting brown
10. What Does The Future Hold For Forex Trading?
Author: Amir Milan
11. Why You Need Best Forex Brokers
Author: Joyce Shen
12. Top Logical And Reasonable Forex Trading Tips
Author: Santosh Sharma
13. Experts Of Financial Advisory Services Pen Down 10 Profitable Stock Picks For 2017
Author: Multi Management & Future Solutions
14. Are Loans Truly Responsive For People With Poor Credit?
Author: John Thomson
15. Mutual Fund Investments: What You Really Need To Know