ALL >> Home-Based-Business >> View Article
How To Paint Your Wall
Total Articles: 9
Kids will definitely enjoy getting their hands covered in paint and what’s a better time to bring together your family and friends, into making beautiful memories!
Our walls are like blank canvases waiting to be filled with beautiful paintings and works of art. Haven’t we all looked up for ‘DIY paint your walls’ tutorials, looking for ways to freshen up our home interiors? Painting the walls is definitely the easiest way to enliven your place. Plus, painting isn’t terribly difficult nor does it require special training! There’s no better, more affordable way to renovate your room than with a new coat of paint.
When everyone’s teaching you ways to paint your walls, FabModula are here, creative interior designers in Bangalore to tell you how to do the DIY job a little better? These painting tips can help you achieve expert quality results- paint better, faster and neater!
• Dry weather
Pretty much common knowledge that you do not paint your interiors on a rainy day! But if you are patient enough to wait for it to dry- you can always take it to your advantage. Slow drying means more time to correct your errors before moving on! But let’s not over-do it, as it will show as when you finish.
• Prep up like a pro
Now this is one of the most important tips to be taken into consideration. Prep the room and the wall surfaces before you begin. Take off everything from your walls- electrical switch and outlet covers, wall scones, picture hangings and any other wall fixtures or attachments, paint only on clean and dry surfaces.
Want the paint to dry faster? Open your windows and run the fans while you work, get a constant supply of air.
• Paint top to bottom
Rollers are the easiest for larger surfaces, so cut in your edges at the ceiling and baseboard with a brush and then opt for a roller. Use your roller from ceiling downwards and paint over your mistakes as you work your way down!
Be a pro! - Don’t back over the paint as it can leave marks and color streaks on the surface. Avoid telltale drips and splatters at the end of a paint job!
• Eliminating brush marks
This is a problem all of us are going to face while we paint the walls ourselves- brush marks. The prominent brush marks are caused by poor application technique, thus making it look uneven.
To eliminate the marks: machine sand the area--clean of the dust with a damp cloth--repaint.
• Finish one at a time! Don’t hurry
Want to be a pro? Then follow this instruction. To get a seamless look, always cut in one wall at a time, then immediately roll it before you start off with the next one. Let the brush and rolled paint blend together before you begin again.
Don’t hesitate from doing it yourself because of all the things that could go wrong. There’s no mistake that cannot be corrected. Treat yourself this season by with whole new home interiors! Feel the same way inside out!
Fabmodula placed in list of top interior designers in Bangalore. They provide best services for residential interiors, apartment interior design, modular kitchen.
Home Based Business Articles1. Fha Home Loans San Jose
Author: fha home loans san jose
2. Vasthu Shastra - It's Significance In Home Architecture
3. Interior Design School In Chennai
4. Why You Should Skip The Hotel And Stay In A Hostel
Author: Qorichaska Hostel
5. Major Facts That State The Significance Of Charlotte Upholstery Cleaning Services
Author: Adrian Stewart
6. Looking For Colored Wall Plates And Switches? Get Unique Ones Online At The Best Prices
Author: The author is an avid blogger.
7. Upgrade Your Home Value With The Assistance Of An Expert Handyman Services
8. What Skills Do Strengthen The Ability Of A Plumber?
Author: sandy kiwi
9. The Gold Market In Dubai And How To Buy Gold
Author: Harran Ali
10. 7 Ideas To Repurpose Old Furniture At Home
Author: Rajesh Patil
11. 6 Quick Ways To Make Money In Your Neighborhood Without Learning New Skills
Author: Dev Gupta
12. Top Designer Kitchens Tips To Get The Details Right
13. Vintage Floor Cushions Can Help You Find Maximum Relaxation At Home!
Author: Robin Williams
14. Wall Coatings South Africa Are Used Now To Enhance The Overall Value Of Interior Designs!
Author: Matthew Johnson
15. Rustic Fireplace Décor Can Add That Timeless Look For The Home!
Author: Jeff Smith