ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Sql And Its History
Total Articles: 3
For operating databases, SQL language is used and it includes database creation, fetching rows, deletion, modifying rows, etc. An ANSI (American National Standards Institute) standard language, there are lots of different versions of the SQL language.
A computer language for storing, manipulating, and retrieving data is called Structured Query Language that is stored in relational database. For Relational Database System, standard language is called the SQL. There are various Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) like MS Access, MySQl, Sybase, Oracle, Postgres, Informix and SQL Server as the standard database language used by Sql.
There are lots various dialects like-
MS SQL Server using T-SQL
Oracle Using PL/SQL
SQL Version of MS Access is known as JET SQL (native format)
The following advantages are offered widely by famous SQL
In the relational database management systems, access data is allowed by users.
For describing the data permission is granted to the user.
For defining data in a database and manipulating the data it allows the users for defining the data.
Inside other languages using SQL modules, it allows pre compilers and libraries.
For creating tables and drop database, users are allowed.
Stored procedure, functions in a database, and creating views are all permitted by users.
For setting permission on tables, views and procedures is allowed by users.
History of SQL
1970- Father of relational database is named as Dr. Edgar F.”Ted” Codd of IBM and he explained a relational model for databases.
9658971974- There was an appearance of Structured Query Language
1978- For developing Codd's ideas IBM worked and released a product named system/R/
1986- The first prototype of relational database was developed by IBM and standardized by ANSI. Relational Software released the first relational database later became Oracle.
In any RDBMS process, an SQL command's execution, there is a way to find the best way to carry your request and SQL engine figures about interpreting the task.
In this process there are various components included
And these components are
Classic Query Engine
SQL Query Engine
All the non-SQL queries are handled by the classic query engine but an SQL query engine wont handle logical files.
For more information join the DBA training course to make your career in this field as .
Computer Programming Articles1. Overview And Features Of Java
Author: Become a Java programmer by joining Advanced Java
2. Pridesys It Ltd | Best Erp Software In Bangladesh | Garments Software Bangladesh
Author: A S M Rahat Khan
3. It Organizations Are Choosing H2s Training? Why
Author: Hrithvik Pankaj
4. Top 10 Php Tips For Web Developers
5. Finding The Right Mobile App Development Company For Your Business
Author: Shawn Bennet
6. Everything You Need To Understand To Start With Angularjs
Author: Ascent Softwae
7. How Is A Mobile App Development Team Set Up?
Author: Amit Tiwari
8. 10 Mistakes What Android Developers Do
9. How To Troubleshoot Microsoft “click-2-run Configuration Failure” Error?
Author: Ellie Williams
10. 10 Killer Tools For Web Designing Coding
11. Which Is A Pforessional Manufacturer Of Fine Chemical
12. Difference Between Mongodb And Couchbase
13. Effecting Better Response Through E-mail
Author: Uma Maheshwari
14. Explain In Detail About Java Virtual Machine
15. Android O: Looming Features To Look For In This Updated Android Version
Author: SAkina ArShad