ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Hibernate 4: Service And Serviceregistry
Total Articles: 3
Service and Registries are the newly introduced as part of Hibernate 4.0, here as part of the blog I discussed about the purpose of Service and Registries. I explained how to boostrap the SessionFactory using Service and ServiceRegistry as part of this blog.
What is Service?
Services (Components) are the way through which we can add various different functionalities in pluggable manner. Hibernate requires various different resources like Connections, ClassLoaders.. to perform an persistence operation, such components can be plugged-in into the hibernate through the help of Service. There are several Service Role interfaces defined for certain functionalities and the Service Implementations for those Service Contract Interfaces. As the Service Implementations are being consumed through Service Interfaces these are said to be pluggable components;
To better understand a Service lets look at the below
To Know more information about this Article please click below Link.
Computer Programming Articles1. Overview And Features Of Java
Author: Become a Java programmer by joining Advanced Java
2. Pridesys It Ltd | Best Erp Software In Bangladesh | Garments Software Bangladesh
Author: A S M Rahat Khan
3. It Organizations Are Choosing H2s Training? Why
Author: Hrithvik Pankaj
4. Top 10 Php Tips For Web Developers
5. Finding The Right Mobile App Development Company For Your Business
Author: Shawn Bennet
6. Everything You Need To Understand To Start With Angularjs
Author: Ascent Softwae
7. How Is A Mobile App Development Team Set Up?
Author: Amit Tiwari
8. 10 Mistakes What Android Developers Do
9. How To Troubleshoot Microsoft “click-2-run Configuration Failure” Error?
Author: Ellie Williams
10. 10 Killer Tools For Web Designing Coding
11. Which Is A Pforessional Manufacturer Of Fine Chemical
12. Difference Between Mongodb And Couchbase
13. Effecting Better Response Through E-mail
Author: Uma Maheshwari
14. Explain In Detail About Java Virtual Machine
15. Android O: Looming Features To Look For In This Updated Android Version
Author: SAkina ArShad