ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Are The Main Highlights Of A Gokyo Valley Trek?
Total Articles: 12
The incredible Gokyo Valley posses everything you wish from a high mountain trek in Nepal. Beautiful scenery to be explored in the absolute heart of the grand Himalayas with a many variations. Not to be missed as an extender if you’re planning to explore the Ghorepani Poonhill trek or Manaslu Circuit trek.
Gokyo Valley trek is about tough walking in high, isolated, impulsive mountains, on which you’ve have to be self-sufficient & where altitude will cause real issues and can be fatal. SO, come prepared & acclimatize properly.
Like other treks in the Everest province, Gokyo Valley trek also starts at Lukla following the brief picturesque flight trip from Kathmandu. This trek is particularly designed for enthusiast walkers who’ve passion to explore the Everest & its beautiful surroundings from a different perspective. This average hike in the Everest province is also best suited to those hikers who prefer considerably calm trails with not many fellow trekkers.
Some of the highlights of Gokyo Valley trek are mentioned below:
• Like other hiking trail of Nepal, the trail of Gokyo Valley is incredibly fun walking that goes up & down the rolling hills several times just likes the massive waves in a sea.
• The terrains encompassing the Himalayan vista mixed so wonderfully with fresh water lakes Gokyo & the sights of profound Dudh Koshi River Valley infused ideally with the lush-green plantation of Sagarmatha National Park.
• Gokyo Valley trek will take you to many important Khumbu villages, where the distinctive Sherpa culture & their lifestyle can be experienced to the fullest. Villages such as Kunde, Khumjung, Namche and Kunde are the main highlights where culture predominate over nature.
• The upland monasteries, the holy maniwalls imprinted with Buddhist prayers, vibrant prayer flags displaying the memorials, spirituality, chortens and the each aspect that displays Tantric Buddhism of Nygingma Pa Sect.
• The amazing floral & fauna biodiversities of Sagarmatha National Park.
• The Gokyo Ri & the Gokyo Lakes from where 360 degree of Himalayan Panorama can be witnessed.
• The closest vista of four 8000 meter mountains at a time is the major highlight of any Gokyo Valley trek, which is rather an exceptional sights during other Nepal treks. The four 8000ers noticeable from Gokyo Valley encompass Lhotse, Everest, Makalu and Cho Oyu.
So, when you are going to plan your Gokyo Lake trek? In fact, it is never too late to plan a trekking adventure in Nepal. After the 2014 earthquake, Nepal has been revived wonderfully.
Adventure White Mountain is a vibrant, new player in the tourism industry of Nepal.In this Articles it write about Ghorepani Poon hill trek and Gokyo Valley trek.To know more information about all tours visit at www.adventurewhitemountain.com
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco