ALL >> Business >> View Article
3 Main Types Of Magnetic Cores Used In A Transformer
Total Articles: 88
A Transformer will not work properly without a core. A core is basically a piece of magnetic material, which is used to confine and guide magnetic fields in Transformers. It plays a major role in step up and steps down the alternating current. It basically composed of different materials depending upon the need of the application. It has a great impact on the overall working of the device and the only problem with the core is its hysteresis loss and eddy current loss in the device, which totally depends on the type of material used for its construction.
In an order to ensure the proper functionality of the device, it is important to pick the right material and for this, you must have great knowledge of it, which we share in the following article. So, let's take a look at the 3 main types of magnetic cores used in the transformer.
Solid Iron/Steel: Cores made of solid iron/steel are the foremost choice as it allowed for strong magnetic fields. The only problem with this type of material is that it generates lots of heat, which increases the situation of overheating and affects the overall working of the device. Therefore, with the time, it loses its identity.
Amorphous Steel: Another type of magnetic core used is amorphous steel that is mainly known for functions from mid to high frequencies. If you want to design and develop a low-frequency transformer, so, this material is a perfect choice that makes the working of the device extremely effective and reduces any loss.
Laminated Silicon Alloy/Steel: This type of material is used mostly in the magnetic cores of the transformer because it allows the efficient magnetic propagation with reduced eddy currents and heat dissipation.
These 3 types of magnetic cores are mainly used in the transformer and known for their own features and functions. Make sure you pick the right material or type of the core to get assured about the proper working of your device. Undoubtedly, it is a long-term investment and, therefore, it is important to consider all the facts and figures while selecting the right option that suits all your requirements without any power loss and compromise in the quality.
For a better understanding of the right material and other specifications, you should always consult a leading Transformer Manufacturers near you that offers the advanced solution at an affordable price and never give you the chance to complain about the quality.
For more information, visit : http://www.trutech.co.in/
Business Articles1. Looking For Accurate And Highly Responsive Hospital Mailing List To Enhance Business Revenue?
Author: Jane Cannon
2. Eglobedata Launches Reliable Email List Of 431,426 Manufacturing Industry Database To Better Leads
Author: Brayden Tyler
3. Massage Therapy For Optimal Health
Author: Adriana Albritton
4. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Learn Some Vital Things!
Author: Angelika Matthias
5. An Updated Guide To Recently Effective Osha Rules
Author: Micheal Shawn
6. How To Bitcoin Benefit And Profitable For You
Author: Oliva Nat
7. High Profit Business Opportunity
Author: NEHA BHANDARI
8. All That May Be Making Your Customers Unhappy
Author: Surabhi Joshi
9. Select The Best Women’s Fragrances As A Gift!
Author: Sheleena Sultan
10. Biotropin Fitness [hgh Somatropin 100 Iu] – 10 Vials – Lifetech Labs
Author: For more details :- Buy Steroids USA, Buy Steroids
11. Benefits Of Business Software For The Business Customers
Author: Philip hauges
12. Trace The Issues In Your Roofing And Call A Roofing Contractor Today
Author: Fred Lydick
13. A Door To Jewels World With Verities Of Collection
Author: Luis Marius
14. The Advantage Of Arranging Your Own Wedding Flowers
Author: Albert K Miller
15. Somapure [hgh 100iu]10 Amps – Meditech
Author: For more details :- Buy steroids, Buy Steroids Onl