ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Following Policy And Practices In Information Security Technology.
Total Articles: 8
Security solution of the most of the companies isn't adequate enough for the recent threat landscape. Therefore, a comprehensive strategy for the information security technology deployment is essential to ensure the security of the organization’s systems and information.
An effective information security strategy can serve as a competitive differentiator while consumers and customers are selecting services, products and business partners. It enforces prevention controls that protect critical data as well as resources from compromise and theft. Thereby it eliminates unnecessary losses and costs. Powerful response processes can reduce the impact as well as associated costs from the potential data compromise and eventual attack.
Most of the organizations are paying attention to the building or following specific strategic and roadmap for their information security technology. Since there are several things to consider, it becomes the overwhelming task for several people and they are not sure about where to start. Here we presented the common information security strategy:
1. Assess Security Requirements.
2. Perform a Gap analysis.
3. Develop Gap Initiatives.
4. Plan for the transition.
Phase 1: Assess Security Requirements.
This phase encompasses the following details:
1.Introduce Security Management.
2.3.Understand Business & IT Strategy Plans.
4.Define Security Obligations, Scope, and Boundaries.
5.Define Risk Tolerance Level.
6.Assess Security Risk Profile.
Phase 2: Perform A Gap Analysis.
1.This phase covers the following actions:
2.Evaluate current security strategy capability.
3.Review Penetration Test Results.
4.Define Security Target State.
Phase 3: Develop Gap Initiatives.
This phase comprises the below details:
1.Identify Security Gaps.
2.Build Initiatives to bridge the gap.
3.Estimate resources needed.
4.Prioritize gap initiatives.
5.Determine start time and accountability.
Phase 4: Plan For The Transition
This phase includes the following actions:
1.Finalize the security roadmap and action plan.
2.Build a security Charter.
3.Build the security program organizational structure.
4.Create a change and communication plan.
5.Develop a metrics program.
6.Develop a security service catalog.
Hack2Secure offers industry standard security services that not only aligned with these kinds of strategies, but also assure security training to enhance the corporate security awareness.
Hardware/Software Articles1. How Relevant Is Software Testing In A Devops Era? Top 5 Reasons
2. Uses Of Accounting Software
Author: Ayisha S
3. Become A Smart And Successful Laptop Repair Engineer
Author: Natasa Suri
4. Essential Benefits Of Co2 Laser For Acrylic Cutting, Marking And Engraving
Author: Rob Hibbs
5. Empowering Finance And Banking Sector With Digital Technology
Author: Shreya Verma
6. Do You Know The Live Stream Apps Changing The World?
7. Top Reasons Why Every Hr Manager Should Use Employee Management Software
Author: Anish Desai
8. Why No Padlock On My Web Browser Or Website?
Author: Gaurav Maniar
9. How To Build The Right Selenium Testing Strategy In 4 Ways
10. Why It Is Important To Have Ms Office Within Office Environment
Author: Carl Smith
11. Why Laptop Screen Repair Should Be Done By An Expert In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
12. Steps To Fix Error Code: “8504, 104” And Download Norton Setup
Author: Robert Coleman
13. Rise Of Automation, Robotics And Artificial Intelligence -2018
Author: Kiran Paneri
14. Dell Printer Support At Your Service Within Minutes
15. How To Choose Best Printers For Small Business?
Author: kifnfo it solutions