ALL >> Health >> View Article
Diminished Member Sensitivity? Don’t Make It Worse
Total Articles: 1144
When something goes wrong with the body, the owner of that body tends to think about it all the time. From dry skin to medical conditions to something as simple as that pimple in an odd place, it’s not unusual at all to obsess about whatever might be going wrong. When it comes to member sensitivity, a man who knows that his sensation is diminished might take extra time with manhood care, scour the internet to find articles on what to do to help the situation, and look high and low for remedies.
But the problem with all this obsession is that it tends to actually make the matter worse. How does that work?
Overthinking is never a good thing
It all comes back to the brain. When someone feels any sort of sensation, it’s coming from nerve endings that create an impossibly fast loop to the brain. The brain registers the sensation at the same moment the body responds to it. This vivid connection between the body and brain doesn’t stop there; it also comes into play whenever a man uses any of his senses.
When a man feels a sensual touch, his member sensitivity depends not only on the nerve endings in the manhood itself, but how the brain reacts to those nerve endings. Touches can be more intense when other senses come into play, such as smelling a familiar perfume that turns him on, remembering past encounters, seeing delightful visual images or even feeling an emotional response to the partner. This is almost always a good thing!
But on the flipside, a man who is very worried about his male organ sensation - or lack thereof - might actually suffer from further problems because he’s thinking about it all the time. The worry crowds out all those other senses, making the issues of member sensitivity even worse. Now, rather than his brain getting all it can from the nerve endings, the sensation is somewhat deadened even further by the fact that his brain is blocked from fully engaging all those senses. Worry has overtaken the situation, and a man is now feeling more diminished response than ever before. As a result, he worries more. It’s a vicious cycle.
How to overcome overthinking
If a man truly wants to do all he can to help his member sensitivity, he needs to stop thinking about it. Yes, that’s easier said than done, but here are some tips that can help a man make a real go of relaxing and enjoying the moment:
1. Don’t have a set goal. An encounter doesn’t have to have an end goal. If the mindset is to simply have fun and see where things go, then the pressure is off, and a man can try out what feels best - not what he thinks should feel best.
2. Take some time out. Rather than indulge in coupling or solo play at every opportunity, hoping for a different outcome in male organ sensation, a man should go without touching his member for several weeks. Simply stop messing with the organ. This can allow for much less pressure, but also give the manhood a chance to ‘reset’ and those nerves to long for touch again.
3. Talk during the fun. When with a partner - or by himself - a man can talk his way through what’s happening, describing it all in intimate detail. This talking in conjunction with sensation can crowd out anything else that might be in his head and result in less worry, which might result in more sensation.
To protect member sensitivity and encourage even better male organ sensation, a man can turn to a top-notch manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . A crème that contains L-carnitine is a good bet; this amino acid works to heal peripheral nerve damage that can lead to loss of male organ sensation. A crème loaded with plenty of other nutrients can also help enhance overall manhood health.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important