ALL >> Health >> View Article
Diminished Member Sensitivity? Don’t Make It Worse
Total Articles: 805
When something goes wrong with the body, the owner of that body tends to think about it all the time. From dry skin to medical conditions to something as simple as that pimple in an odd place, it’s not unusual at all to obsess about whatever might be going wrong. When it comes to member sensitivity, a man who knows that his sensation is diminished might take extra time with manhood care, scour the internet to find articles on what to do to help the situation, and look high and low for remedies.
But the problem with all this obsession is that it tends to actually make the matter worse. How does that work?
Overthinking is never a good thing
It all comes back to the brain. When someone feels any sort of sensation, it’s coming from nerve endings that create an impossibly fast loop to the brain. The brain registers the sensation at the same moment the body responds to it. This vivid connection between the body and brain doesn’t stop there; it also comes into play whenever a man uses any of his senses.
When a man feels a sensual touch, his member sensitivity depends not only on the nerve endings in the manhood itself, but how the brain reacts to those nerve endings. Touches can be more intense when other senses come into play, such as smelling a familiar perfume that turns him on, remembering past encounters, seeing delightful visual images or even feeling an emotional response to the partner. This is almost always a good thing!
But on the flipside, a man who is very worried about his male organ sensation - or lack thereof - might actually suffer from further problems because he’s thinking about it all the time. The worry crowds out all those other senses, making the issues of member sensitivity even worse. Now, rather than his brain getting all it can from the nerve endings, the sensation is somewhat deadened even further by the fact that his brain is blocked from fully engaging all those senses. Worry has overtaken the situation, and a man is now feeling more diminished response than ever before. As a result, he worries more. It’s a vicious cycle.
How to overcome overthinking
If a man truly wants to do all he can to help his member sensitivity, he needs to stop thinking about it. Yes, that’s easier said than done, but here are some tips that can help a man make a real go of relaxing and enjoying the moment:
1. Don’t have a set goal. An encounter doesn’t have to have an end goal. If the mindset is to simply have fun and see where things go, then the pressure is off, and a man can try out what feels best - not what he thinks should feel best.
2. Take some time out. Rather than indulge in coupling or solo play at every opportunity, hoping for a different outcome in male organ sensation, a man should go without touching his member for several weeks. Simply stop messing with the organ. This can allow for much less pressure, but also give the manhood a chance to ‘reset’ and those nerves to long for touch again.
3. Talk during the fun. When with a partner - or by himself - a man can talk his way through what’s happening, describing it all in intimate detail. This talking in conjunction with sensation can crowd out anything else that might be in his head and result in less worry, which might result in more sensation.
To protect member sensitivity and encourage even better male organ sensation, a man can turn to a top-notch manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . A crème that contains L-carnitine is a good bet; this amino acid works to heal peripheral nerve damage that can lead to loss of male organ sensation. A crème loaded with plenty of other nutrients can also help enhance overall manhood health.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Little Known Advantages Of Metapathia Gr Hunter 4025
Author: Lachlan Hedditch
2. Choosing Between Medical Care And Bankruptcy
Author: Neil Udukala
3. Support Yourself During Chronic Fatigue
4. Prepping A Handsome Male Organ For A Doctor Visit
Author: John Dugan
5. The Care Which Should Not Be Ignored For A Long Time
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Cpr Courses Winnipeg For The Safety Of Your Family
Author: Franke McDowell
7. Primacare Offers Mobility Scooters Best Transportation To The Elderly Or Disabled
8. Webinar Software: Excellent For Small Business
Author: Smith Victor
9. Baldness Treatment In Bangalore
Author: Dr Reddy
10. Cbd Oil For Pets – Things Every Pet Owner Should Know
Author: ABetter UCBD
11. Organic Traditions Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Is The Best Matcha Tea In The World!
Author: Owen Thomson
12. Cosmetic Dentist In Delhi
Author: Dr. Naina Chopra
13. Excel Family Dental - Dental Emergencies
Author: Heidi Huang
14. Plastic Surgery Abu Dhabi – An Overview!
Author: Antonio Brown
15. Best Chiropractor And Wellness Services In Toronto
Author: West End Rehab