ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ball Pen Or Gel Pens: The Choice Is Yours!
Total Articles: 11
Pens are not simply a tool for writing that can be tossed away without a thought. They
happen to be a means of grabbing attention and informing all and sundry about your purpose. Whether you
write poetry or jot down ideas on paper to be amassed later on, the power of the pen remains unabated.
Sure, gel as well as ball pens are getting a thumbs up from its consumers of late. Trying to find the right
sort of pen can be a bit overwhelming as well. No worries!Check out the facts about the two most popular
pens used and conquer the world with your penmanship.
Let’s cut to the quick and find out what a ball pen can provide vis-à-vis a gel pen.
•Ball Point Pen–It
contains a thick ink that akin to a paste. When in operation the ball present at its tip puts the paste like ink
to paper. The ink flows by means of an alcohol based solvent that dries almost instantaneously when it hits
the surface. The advantages are immense as there is less chance of smudging and almost no possibility
of bleeding through the paper due to the quick drying property. However, writing with it quickly requires a bit
of practice as pressure has to be applied for the thick ink to flow out. This makes it a less pleasant and is
not likely to be use when scribbling quick notes.
•Gel Pen – Well, it incorporates the plus points of both the ball as well as the
roller pen. The procedure of the ink flow is very similar to said types of pens. While there are no smudges
and you are likely to write pretty fast with it, there are a few disadvantages associated with it too. It does
get to clump once in a while leaving blank areas within the written content because the ink did not get coat
the ball perfectly. However, the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages with the pigment based ink
available in a number of pretty colors.
You are welcome to find out more about the huge variety of pens by visiting
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma