ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ball Pen Or Gel Pens: The Choice Is Yours!
Total Articles: 17
Pens are not simply a tool for writing that can be tossed away without a thought. They
happen to be a means of grabbing attention and informing all and sundry about your purpose. Whether you
write poetry or jot down ideas on paper to be amassed later on, the power of the pen remains unabated.
Sure, gel as well as ball pens are getting a thumbs up from its consumers of late. Trying to find the right
sort of pen can be a bit overwhelming as well. No worries!Check out the facts about the two most popular
pens used and conquer the world with your penmanship.
Let’s cut to the quick and find out what a ball pen can provide vis-à-vis a gel pen.
•Ball Point Pen–It
contains a thick ink that akin to a paste. When in operation the ball present at its tip puts the paste like ink
to paper. The ink flows by means of an alcohol based solvent that dries almost instantaneously when it hits
the surface. The advantages are immense as there is less chance of smudging and almost no possibility
of bleeding through the paper due to the quick drying property. However, writing with it quickly requires a bit
of practice as pressure has to be applied for the thick ink to flow out. This makes it a less pleasant and is
not likely to be use when scribbling quick notes.
•Gel Pen – Well, it incorporates the plus points of both the ball as well as the
roller pen. The procedure of the ink flow is very similar to said types of pens. While there are no smudges
and you are likely to write pretty fast with it, there are a few disadvantages associated with it too. It does
get to clump once in a while leaving blank areas within the written content because the ink did not get coat
the ball perfectly. However, the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages with the pigment based ink
available in a number of pretty colors.
You are welcome to find out more about the huge variety of pens by visiting
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media